My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel, on the 6th of September to the 12th of September. We were in room 401. The balcony stretched along the whole side of the hotel. We had such a wonderful and special stay.
Our room was absolutely beautiful. The bed was massive and comfortable. It was clean and spotless and the bathroom was clean to. Our towels were changed every single time that we needed them to be and the room cleaners always left our room looking much more organised.
The staff on reception were very helpful and social. When we asked where we needed to get the bus from to go to water world and Barcelona (separate occasions), we were given leaflets, bus timetables and even maps of Barcelona. The male member of staff was also more than happy to recommend the fastest route to us. We were very surprised it how helpful everyone was. We also found it very useful to be able to see the weather in the hotel reception every morning.
The cleaners around the hotel who cleaned the floors and lifts were very friendly and kind. One woman was cleaning the lift when we got into it to go down to the dining room and she apologised to us for being in the way. We wanted to apologise to her for interrupting! She was very kind.
The food was the best part of our stay. The breakfast every morning was incredible! Your food alone should get you a 5* rating. The choice was huge and they catered for every kind of diet available. The churros were our favourite!! We tried so many new things, and we loved the Catalan special night. Every thing was cooked so perfectly. They have amazing chefs and we want to thank every single one of them! Breakfast was scambled eggs, baked beans, fried eggs, sausages, bacon, chorizo sausages, churros, toast, doughnuts, pastries, butter,/chocolate/custard croissants, doughnuts, cereal, fresh fruits, a selection of spanish cold meats, cheeses and breads. As well as hot drinks, juices and then special items such as peach cake, or sponges.
Dinners had at least eight different options available. Always one fish choice, plenty of meat, vegetarian options, fresh salads, bread, loads of desserts!
The dining room staff were friendly and very observant to everyone’s needs. They cleared the tables promptly and were always around in case anyone needed a drink or assistance.
We hope to stay again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE OCT 2014 4 stars hotel located just 50 meters from the beach, in one of the quietest parts of the town. It has 46 standard rooms and 10 luxurious suites - apartments, which are located in the annex building. The property features a buffet restaurant, terrace bar, covered parking (Payment), WiFi free, outdoor pool and children's pool (annex building) and SPA area (Payment) and gym. Standard rooms are all exterior and with a balcony. They are equipped with air conditioning and heating, satellite TV, fridge and a full equiped bathroom with hairdryer and amenities. The suite-type rooms - apartments are between 70 and 90 square meters and have 1 bedroom, one with King Size bed and jacuzzi. In addition, the suites include a fully equipped kitchen, private gym and, in some of them (on request), massage room. All rooms have balcony, air conditioning / heating and washer dryer. Check in: 14:00 - 20:00 Check out: 07:00 - 10:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Acacias Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acacias Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Acacias Suites & Spa Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain