Evenia Olympic Park
US$73
US$61
Rigat Park & Spa Hotel(Lloret de Mar)
US$245
US$220
Institut Gem Wellness & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
  • Beachfront
Hotel Santa Marta(Lloret de Mar)
US$259
US$214
Els Llorers(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Pool
Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
  • Pool
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$54
  • Pool
Hotel Miramar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$71
roomertravel.com
  • Breakfast included
GHT Oasis Park & SPA(Lloret de Mar)
US$64
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,324 results
All reviewssnack barthe salt water poolfamily holidaygreat holidaywater worldtoastiesthemed nightsevery nightartificial grasskids poolkids clubwater park isevening entertainmentplenty of choicefree buschildren and adultsthin walls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Arriving before 10 in the moring we were told our all inclusive would only start at 12 o'clock and we would get our room at 1. When we wanted to eat at lunchtime we were first not allowed to. After discussing we could finaly eat. The food is very bad, my dog wouldn't eat it. Everyday is the same, hamburgers, fried food, chips, pork , spagetti, you just get so sick of it.
Plates where not clean at all in the restaurant. I took 2 plates where there was still mayonaise at the back of the plate, really discusting. Most people who stayed in the hotel were rude German's and some Belgian guests had no manners , I'm Belgian myself but I would had given anything to stay in a different hotel.
Rooms are not good cleaned, we got new towels were there was still hanging foundation on them from other guests. They never cleaned with water after a week it was really discusting. When you asked something at the reseption they acted like they didn't understand English, they were very rude and not helpfull. I would never go back there, what a horrible place to stay...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank nathBelgium
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Before i came to this hotel i read the reviews and there was a few negative comments, as we all think ohh moody individuals expect to much but wooo where they right!! first of all i arrived and checked in, got changed and came back to reception and was spoken to as if i was a piece of rubbish.The staff was asking me who i am and what do i want in a aggressive manner. I Tried to ignore this and not let it ruin my holiday.Then day 2 of the holiday was sitting by the swimming pool sunbathing and a security guard walked over asking who i was i gave him my name and he said its not on the list, i made him aware my name is not pronouced how it is spelt so he may have missunderstood, but he was adiment i have sneeked in and told me to leave. I said i would collect my details and prove i am staying there so he marched me to reception and told the staff i am not supposed to be here.Cut a long story short i collected my confirmation and proved i was staying there, did i recieve and apoligy? nope, no sorry or explaination just said its done now so whats the problem.? well thanks alot i save up to go on holiday and get treated like this ?

Now everytime i see the same security guard in the hotel he makes comments while me and my boyfriend are around.i was there for a week and my room wasnt cleaned once. And the food !! i vomited for 3 days in a row to be honest i wouldnt even feed the food to my pets, this place is not welcoming for familys or young couples.

The security guards follow you and ask you loads of questions when you enter the hotel making you feel like your being interigated. Staff are not welcoming at all, if they make a mistake they do not apoligse and dont want to help at all, they make you feel like your wasting there time even though youve paid in full.

Me and my partner brought a few drinks from the bar and the staff tried to take more money then they should have, they sometimes make up there own prices and once even seen the staff pocket the money.I also brought some lunch and the staff was asking the locals staying there in spanish what they wanted had a laugh with them and when me and my partner sat down he said what do you want and when you asked him a question he huffed and puffed as if they dont even need are service, he dumped the food on the table and didnt even ask if we wanted a drink, left the bill and walked off.

I feel that i wasted my time coming on this holiday, i feel that i never want to visit barcelona again after having this experience and i have been to many countries and never been treated with such disrispect before.They make you feel as if they dont need your money, or even try to make you feel welcome. Quite a few people where mugged just around the corner and some of the guest who are german get very drunk and play loud music and shout from the balcony.Which i noticed many of times the security guards didnt pay any attention to these guests making noise but if me and my partner where walking to our room they would stand in the corridor and tel us to shut up.Alot of people i have meet on this holiday feel exactly the same and never want to come back again.

Me and my partner had to pay a 100 euro deposit to stay and was given a recepit, which was lucky i kept as the day i checked out the staff asked if i had my recepit and i wouldnt get my money back unless i had it, when he has a list of every room who has a deposit , i wasnt advised at all that i would have to keep it to retain my money back.most of the guest i new who checked out lost there recepit and i believe on average they got to keep 1000 euro as it was 50 euro each and some rooms had 4 people max.When i gave him the paper he stood there and stared at me and then spoke to the security guard in spanish and they both glared at me which made me feel intimidated.

I was extremly disapointed with this hotels staff food and service, however the location swimming pools and hotel was more then i expected but they rest has destroyed my holiday.the hotel look is about a 4 star but the service and buffet food doesnt even diserve one star.

i never write reviews but i was so disgusted by the service i just needed to let others know, if you have a family or a young couple and are from britian DO NOT GO HERE !! : / !!

Room Tip: not suritable to young couples, groups or familys.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
14  Thank honestreviewss
Reviewed 24 March 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on our drive down to Punta Prima. We stayed in Lloret many years ago and decided to have a look at it and what changes had took place over the years. We chose this hotel because of the price and deal we got on the internet and it turned out to be a great choice. From our first impression it just got better and better. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the facilities were fantastic although to be fair we did not make use of many of them. Even though it was catering mostly for the Spanish guests, we didnt feel out of place and the food was really good with more than enough choices to keep most people happy. We stayed at the hotel to watch the entertainment in the evening and although we couldnt understand a lot of what was being said we had a really good laugh watching another side of Spain that we had never seen, the Spanish guest really know how to enjoy themselves.
This Hotel deserves all the praise it receives and it is a must for anyone wanting to go on the two week sunshine holiday.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BG
Reviewed 29 December 2010

Me & my boyfriend stayed here in September. I am 23 and he is 25. We were treated as kids! We got our all inclusive wristband and went to order our first drink from the bar.. the girl who served us was unbeliveably rude! She ignored us for ages and served people before they even reached the bar, knowing full well we had been waiting as she'd already held her index finger up to us telling us to wait longer! When she eventually served us, she did not say please or thank you. no manners what-so-ever. when she didn't hear us, she would screw her face up and say aggressively "what??". We were the only people who were served our drinks constantly in plastic cups with no ice all holiday unless we told them to change the plastic cup to a glass. unbelievable!

If you are all inclusive, you get treated worse. They will always serve the paying customers well before you. They are very rude if they know you are all inclusive and not likely to tip them.

The food was really nice, can't complain about that! the waiters were a lot friendlier than the bar staff, but not amazingly so. The women in the restaurant would tap their watch if you were in there close to the close time. They allow you to enter the restaurant until 9pm, but they start taking food away and trying to rush you out at 9.10pm.

The pool is amazing, really big! The hotel rooms are pretty standard.

Alright for a cheap holiday but not for your main yearly holiday if you are expecting good service. The service and attitude of the staff was terrible. If you can ignore that, you will have a decent time. However, the all inclusive is a waste in regards to drinks etc as you don't feel like you can easily go to the bar for drinks as the staff are rude to you and make you not want to approach them. They really make you feel as if you are a huge burden to them. The women are definatly the worst. Some really bad attitude problems!

I wouldn't go back purely for how the staff made you feel. You didn't feel welcome what-so-ever. It wasn't even standard service. I've received ten times better service in macdonalds!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jokay27
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Evenia Olympic Park Reviewed by Paul K:

We have just got back from a 7-night stay at the Olympic Park and at the booking stage we read the reviews (especially the negative ones). Our opinion was that "the place couldn't be that bad" so we booked anyway.................OOOPS!
As Brits you will be very much in the minority (approx 10 in total), although this really doesn't matter if you are planning to go out in the evenings, however, if you are looking forward to the hotel entertainment you may be disappointed:
The majority of the guests are Dutch, German or French and as such the entertainment is geared to their tastes, but, if you are into Ballroom Dancing to Manuel and his Bontempi Organ or Catalan Morris Dancers then you are in for a treat !
Another annoyance is that this hotel is very popular with French and Dutch youngsters (17 to 25 year-olds) who really do make a lot of noise as they return from clubbing. I'm not talking about the occasional chatter or heavy footsteps, I mean full-on screaming, whistling, door banging etc that, despite the best attempts by the hotel security guards takes place every night.
Other than these few gripes (which as I read them do seem to make me sound like Victor Meldrew) the Olympic Park and its sister hotels are genuinely a nice place to stay..... just be aware that it isn't geared towards 'Us Brits' and be prepared to get out and about for your entertainment

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple