I stayed for 3 nights here with 43 other 14-16 year olds from 23rd to 25th Oct 2011. I think the hotel was clean (fresh towels everyday and clean furniture), had a 2 lovely pools - we were only allowed in 2 as we were a big group (one was heated!), and had good food. The staff were pleasant and the maids were thoughtful. I know it's not 5* and is a bit basic but for a few nights, it's nice. Only problem is you do get a few groups who are quite noisy (we were one of them, sorry!!) but if you tell reception, they'll sort it out for you. I suppose you get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is part of the Evenia Olympic Resort, a large touristic complex, with more than 30.000 m2 and extensive gardens. The Hotels have 6 swimming pools (2 of them heated), 2 tennis courts, sun terrace with palm trees and sun loungers, pool bar, snack bar, restaurant, nightclub, parking, complete fitness centre with Spa and a Congress Centre. Entertainment program for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Evenia Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Park Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Park Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain