“The worse Chinese ever”
Review of Shanghai

Shanghai
Ranked #252 of 325 Restaurants in Lloret de Mar
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This place was disgusting the food was tasteless and vile the place is very dirty would not advise going

1  Thank dani_01

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely disgustingly dirty don’t know how it can keep trading. The food was very bland. But couldn’t get over the fact how dirty the place was. Prices very reasonable but obviously can’t charge anymore because the state of the place. AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

After reading good reviews about this restaurant, my husband & I decided to go for lunch. The place needs a good clean & paint and the food was not good, not worth the 17 Euros it cost and I would advise everyone to avoid it.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this little Chinese restaurant during my stay in Lloret de mar, decided to give it the benefit of the doubt despite appearance. We were welcomed and seated fairly quickly which was good, we ordered our food and was brought out plates and cutlery which were both dirty and required a wipe down with a napkin.

Whilst waiting for food we seemed to be joined by a few other guests at the dinner table, although I cannot confirm what they were, I am quite confident it was fleas.

The food came out fairly quick but sadly it was cold, and the chicken I had ordered was slightly rubbery, quite apparent that the food had been sat in the dish in the fridge for a while and had been re heated.

Although the food was cheap, if you like good Chinese food this is not the place for you, it was one of the worst Chinese meals I have ever come across, no flavour and cold.

To end on a high note, the gentleman who runs it seems a pleasant enough chap and was accommodating throughout!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Visited today 4/10/2017 with my partner and daughters and cant really have any complaints. Food was good and service was prompt also very good price wise. Would recomend this restuarant to anyone if they are after decent chinese food at very reasonable prices. Whole family enjoyed it.

1  Thank ColinB321