Camping Tucan
Almirall Apartments(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Beachfront
Els Llorers(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$44
  • Pool
Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
  • Pool
Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
  • Restaurant
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$57
  • Pool
Rosamar & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
  • Beachfront
Hotel Marsol(Lloret de Mar)
US$76
US$71
  • Pool
Sant Pere del Bosc Hotel & Spa(Lloret de Mar)
US$188
US$164
Evenia Olympic Palace(Lloret de Mar)
US$117
US$112
  • Restaurant
Gran Hotel Monterrey(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$108
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssiesta holidayssiesta repseurocamp repcrazy golflaundry facilitiesshort drivepool areaa lovely holidayhired a carlovely beachrestaurants and barsbus stopcosta bravakids clubsteep hillair conditioninglodge
Reviewed 12 January 2011

We went to Tucan twice in 2010. We have 2 young children, 1 aged 1 and the other aged 4.

The first time we went was in June with some friends that have 2 young girls the same age. This was my first experience of a road trip through France (12 hours from Calais) and my first experience of camping in Europe. I can safely say that it is one of the best holidays I have ever been on (And I have travelled to Oz and USA on many occasions). The pool area is fantastic for adults and kids, the beer is good on site and the shower/toilet blocks are spotless.
The Couple from Vacansoleil were called Gareth and Gerda, they could not do enough to help us, and they fell in love with the kids.
In the evenings we headed into Fenals which is about 10 minute walk, places to eat are "America" and "Roxys" Both provide excellent food and drink at very good prices. The beach at Fenals is also good, better than Lloret because it is a lot shallower.

We loved it so much that we went back in August with my 19 year old brother and his girlfriend. It was nice that Gareth and Gerda remembered us and gave us an excellent tent. It was just as good 2nd time round. Also the guys in the bars remembered us.

Overall I would reccomend this place to anyone, young or old. We are currently looking to return in August for a fortnight.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 29 September 2009

A very good campsite for the price we payed, chalet was bigger than expected and the Keycamp rep got our chalet ready ealry for us as we arrived on site at 11.30am. The pool area was more than adequate, with kids section keeping my three year old more than happy. The site was quiet as we went at the begining of September which pleased the daughters has they had the main pool mostly to themselves. Cost of drinks were not as expensive as I thought they would be.
The Fenlas area of Lloret was where we headed on a night, eating mainly at Roxy's and drinking at either the Robin Hood or Busby's bar.
Will be visiting the site again in the future and would recommend the site to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
7  Thank Clempo
Reviewed 20 September 2009

The camp is ok for the price but there was hardly any english people there, mainly germans and french people. The staff were miserable and unhelpful apart from the main couple who own the place who are lovely! Its hard to find anyone that speaks english, and we were located right at the back where we were kept awake every night by dogs barking and howling from the land behind the campsite! Also, there is no chlorine in the swimming pool, its filled with a hosepipe and tap water, and I would definatly not recommend the food in the campsite restaurant. There is a gorgeous resteraunt called Roxys in Lloret which sell cheap good quality food, and a pub next door called the Robin Hood which sell extra cheap drinks (between 1&2 euros) which is good for a few drinks on your way out! I would definately go to a hotel next time, but on the upside, the showers and toilets are kept very clean.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glamourgirl86
Reviewed 16 September 2009

The campsite overall was good, there was a nice pool with separate childrens play pool and spa pool (all freezing cold). There was a cafe/restaurant which sold an adequate selection of food and drinks. The tent was spacious and quite comfortable although roasting hot during the day (too hot to sit in it). The facilities in the tent were good, a fridge, small stove and cupboards with most of the things you would need like cups and plates. Very annoying is that there are 2 receptions, one for the campsite and one specifically for campers staying in the pitched tents. There ought to be a sign up at the front reception explaining that campers booked with Vacansoleil must use the other reception. It was not always terribly easy to get hold of the people in charge of Vacansoleil. Also annoying were the stray dogs in the area which bark and howl all night long and make it difficult to get any sleep when staying in a tent. Apart from this, the campsite was good, the shower block is clean and modern with plenty of room. The nearby beaches are clean and pretty but the sand is disappointing due to its gravelly texture which makes it painful to walk on. I was disappointed that the campsite is sited next to a busy main road!!! Although the tents are well away from the road, you can hear the traffic noise from the pool area!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2009

I went to camping Tucan July 17 until August 4 this year with my 14 year old son, my 8 year old daughter, my 4 year old son and my 1 year old daughter. IT was excellent. The pitches are big ( we have a 12 man igloo tent and a 7 seaater people carrier) and there was still room for kitchen and table and chairs outside. The staff are excellent, Marlene the waitress, Rene the lifeguard, Cyril, Alison and Jahmilla kiddies entertainers were extremely friendly and took te time to get to know everyone. Wasnt too many Brits, a lot of Dutch and Belgiums who dont really mix that well but the french we encountered were really friendly. We will be back next year.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family