See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2017

This is a new hotel with large rooms, good beds, excellent bathroom. It also has parking. Breakfast is very nice. We stayed one night then moved to a different hotel more convenient to the historic center. The hotel is devoid of personality in a dead neighborhood. It is not a bad place, just sterile.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Tiziano is a relatively new hotel in a modern style. Rooms are pleasant and comfortable and there is a nice lounge/sitting area on the ground floor. Staff are pleasant and helpful. If driving, the hotel is easy to get to and there is ample secure parking provided for free.
Ease of access is offset by it's location which is in the shipwright end of town with Trapani CBD only a few minutes walk away.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2016

We arrived at the Easter weekend at Trapani Tiziano hotel, we booked for 3 nights. Trying to get the booking settled was already a disaster ... On their website they have different offers depending on the flag (country / language) you click(Unbelievable). The receptionist had to be guided through this on my international call as my emails were not replied to...

We were to meet up with friends that booked also (via booking.COM). Upon arrival all the staff was smoking outside or was in the sofa's watching television...what a warm welcome...very demotivated they answered our question (because they had to...)
Our room was just above the breakfast room, so each time they made coffee (as from 5:00) they hit the machine 3 times to take out the used coffee... It sounded as people were knocking on our neighbours door...Very annoying I must say !

Last but not least we decided to leave a day earlier. We asked to adapt the the booking but the MANAGER refused as we booked a package. This old man spoke nothing but Italian, we tried to get through to him in 4 languages but we were lost in translation and hope...
A week later we came back to Trapani and stayed for 1 night at Gancia hotel, this was a world of a difference. The Tizano hotels location was very remote and therefor more like a business overnight stay kind of hotel. Not convenient at all.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Definitely not a 4 star hotel. Situated in a not very nice part of town. At night music playing very loud outside our window.
when I made the reservation I requested specifically that the room was perfectly vacuumed due to dust allergens. the first room we were shown had crums on the chairs from previous guests , and dust all over the floors. Second room , a little better, but when went to the bathroom , inside toilete dirty.
There was also a strong perfume in the room and in the hallway.
I have to say that the staff was very nice and I feel bad writing a bad review because of that, but I I have to be honest with other travelers that are looking for clean places and travelers that have special needs like me and need to be sure that their needs will be met on arrival and that they will be taken seriously when they make a request.

Room Tip: Wi fi is free but it did not work most of the time and was told because too many guests using it
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mariasilvina214
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Location was not the best as for a view, location good for tours as port is close by. Overall room was ok lousy view, found it ver tight. Modern building, breakfast was excellent, highlight of the hotel, staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends