“Had a bit of time to kill .....”

Osteria Vineria A Casa Mia
Ranked #39 of 447 Restaurants in Trapani
Price range: US$22 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Tavern Wine Bar at Casa Mia was born from the great experience of forty years in the family Renda 'Fine Dining Siciliana.L' Tavern is located on the central Via Admiral Staines, the way to Porto from where the hydrofoils for the islands Egadi.La cuisine is largely based on Sicilian dishes, not forgetting the dishes tradizionali.L 'Tavern also hosts a Wine of the best Sicilian wines, Champagne, Sparkling Wines and Liquors.L'Osteria Vineria A Casa Mia nasce dalla grande esperienza quarantennale della famiglia Renda nell' Enogastronomia Siciliana.L'Osteria si trova sulla centralissima via Ammiraglio Staiti, la via del Porto da dove partono gli aliscafi per le Isole Egadi.La cucina si basa principalmente sui piatti tipici siciliani, senza tralasciare i piatti più tradizionali.L'Osteria ospita anche un Enoteca con i migliori Vini Siciliani, Champagne, Spumanti, e Liquori.
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I decided to have lunch here after reading trip advisor reviews and being close.

Had the bruschetta with tuna bottarga which were amazinggg!! I wanted to take a photo but I couldn't resist !

As a second I had pasta with squid , sundried tomatoes and pistachios which was delicious. All accompanied with half litre of their house wine which was light and refreshing and went very well with what I had.

Finished off the meal with a capo di monte, asked for the bill, 20 euros. My kind of lunch.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had dinner here last night, the food was excellent, the wine cold and refreshing. Service a little slow but they were very busy and we had not booked. We had the parmigiana Di melanzane, scallopine Di vitello and amazing roasted potatoes. Would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I ate there several times, all was with friendly, family like atmosphere, this place is preferred by the locals, you can see, the owner and the waiters knows many customers by name, small pace, but Italian language is all over the place. my favourite dishes of what I tried was the mixed fish and the home - made pasta with pistachio and squids. The last one was very fatty and nutritious, so I would recommend only for a hungry people who are not on the diet.
I was friendly and polite, and my wine in glass time to time was poured more and more and overall bills were shrinking less than the prices in menu, so smile and in this restaurant you will be a part of the discount family member.

1  Thank Una P
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We were recommended this Osteria by a local who said it was a family restaurant and good value for lovely food. The food was v.nice but v.Sicilian- stuffed sardine starter was delicious as was Spaghetti with squid, sundries toms, pine nuts, etc. Moules also good (different name here !). Fried fish mix was too much sardines and not much else. Desserts good. 30 euros per person including house wine.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I really loved the food, the wine, the dessert, the limoncello! Great atmosphere and fantastic service!