All reviewsmain buildingswimming poolfamily roommany choicesbig hoteltrain stationnice poolseveral buildingsroom was largewellness areasauna and steam roomevery hourtourist cardbeautiful locationenjoyed our staygorgespa
Reviewed 2 August 2016

The site is beautiful and the outside of the hotel looks good. We paid for and were given an upgraded room. Staff is pleasant enough but extremely incompetent. Beds are absolutely awful, as is the bedding itself. The indoor pool is spectacular but the gym looks like something out of the 1970s, with broken machines and inferior equipment in general. Not up to American standards. In addition, I forgot my medical pillow and they sent it back, with chastising emails telling me I "should not have forgotten it." I'm still waiting. Never again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We stayed here just for one night and enjoyed it tremendously. Lovely hotel in most beautiful alpine setting. The swimming pool was excellent. Had a great swim before the dinner and before the breakfast and our 6 year old son just loved playing in the pool.
Wish we had more time so could have hiked around the highest mountain on Germany which is right by the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Rooms are old fashioned but comfortable. But forgot carpet please for the allergic people
Perfect breakfast! Incredible choice and allergies are respected. The food is high quality

Swimming pool: nice
Kind staff
Parking free but not enough places.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel, friendly and with amazing views. We stayed there with our 3 young kids and they loved it.
Access to Zugspitze is very easy - 5 mins walk to the train station and you can buy the tickets directly from the hotel. They also have organized excursions which we unfortunately could take advantage of this time.
The room was spacious clean. Restaurant is good with very friendly staff.
The wellness area including pool is great - only criticism is the pool was too cool for me but my kids didn't seem to mind.
Will definitely be planning another trip there!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2016

this place is right next to the trail leading to the höllentalklamm ....it's awesome.....great rooms, decent food. staff was terrific but restaurant service a bit slow. Internet while free is sketchy on the balcony but.....well worth the money for a short stay. I would stay here again

Room Tip: rooms near the water are loud with the door open but I loved it...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple