See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is fantastic. Excellent standard and the rooms are big and perfect. The bath is factional and I miss nothing.
I stay only one night but it is impressive. The location of the Hotel is only few steps from a nice river park.
I can highly recommend this hotel!
Great place

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 22 December 2015

modern, clean all the signs of a new hotel. Good location in front of the river park with night illuminations. You have just to cross the park to visit a typical market. the breafast is good with a large choice of western and chinese foods.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GABRIEL J
Reviewed 15 November 2014

This was my third stay (this time from October 31st til Nov. 2nd) at the Yinlong Hotel and I was never disappointed although I would rather prefer to rate the hotel with 4 instead of 5 stars. Since the weather was cold (it snowed one night which is unusual for mid autumn) I enjoyed the fresh air and strolling alround the South River park.

The Yinlong is a very good hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Its location is top just opposite the South river, a big public square and the park. I was given a nice and spacious room on the 30th floor from which I had an excellent view over park and river. The room was quiet - no noise level from neighbors or from the floor. During my stay I had breakfast and once dinner in the western restaurant on the ground floor. Food was tasty and there was a good selection of meat, fish, pastry, noodles, bread and fruits.

In my opinion the hotel can be recommended without ifs and buts. I'm sure everybody enjoys the stay after several weeks on the Qinghai-Tibet plateau.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on one of the top floors.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2014

The guide told us that It is the only five star hotel in the city. It is very beautiful, the rooms are clean and cozy. The only problem is that the walls are very thin, so you 'have to ' listen to what your neighbor is watching on TV. I had dinner at Paris Time. I enjoy eating in restaurant with the buffet system because as nobody speaks English it is easier to choose your food.
But you have to go early because at 20.30 hs they start to take away the plate's sign and clean the room.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Recently stayed here one night prior to catching the train to Lhasa. Room was clean and well appointed and it was an easy walk from the hotel across the river to a shopping area including a supermarket. Good range of options for buffet breakfast. Overall a pleasant surprise

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends