US$115
Hilton Foshan(Foshan)
US$73
US$70
Trip.com
All reviewsclub roomhong kong airportcanton fairhotel is located centrallybetter than averagelarge hotelassistant managerbusiness centercouple of nightstrade showlittle indiafair complexvip loungeinternational standardsdirect busnoodle stationnice property
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Located in the smack of Foshan's attractions, dining & shopping area. Malls, Xintiandi & Zumiao were easily reachable. Lobby certainly befitting a luxury hotel. Reasonably maintained rooms yet small plus could do with upgrades. Didn't take the opportunity to check the other amenities since just staying for a night. Breakfast palates were decent at best but fall short for espresso aficionados. Breakfast team were very patient & polite responding to requests. Will do for a short stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
EMMA M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear guest, We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we really appreciate the nice comments you made about the service of our team. Your related feedback about the coffee service at the breakfast will be addressed to senior management for consideration and improvement. Thank you once again for choosing Crowne Plaza Foshan. We appreciate very much your support and look forward to welcome you back again to gain more comfortable experience in next stay.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Another year, another trip to Foshan, another visit to the Crowne Plaza!!

I have to say we used it fully this trip, luncheon and a dinner party in the Atrium (Asian restaurant), luncheon in Food Street (Chinese restaurant) plus breakfasts and evening snacks in the Club Lounge.

Plus transfers to/from Guangzhoudong station and aid with taxis all over town. All staff very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
EMMA M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your great review on Crowne Plaza Foshan.We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we really appreciate the nice comments you made about the food and the service of our team. Our hotel is conveniently located in the centre of the city, and our business center provides ticker services for shuttle bus to Hongkong and Macau. We hope to provide the highest service and products to all guests. Again,thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Foshan for your trip! We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Good rooms, well centrally located, Good spread of Break fast for vegetarians too.
Love to stay back in next trip. Has good market in and around the hotel. Many Indian restaurants like Lotus, Little India around and at walking distance.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
EMMA M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our guest room made your stay experience more memorable. Also, We were pleased to note that you appreciated the Breakfast of our hotel, an aspect of our hotel that is preferred by many of our guests. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve. Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

As I made my annual visit to the Canton Fair, I continued to stay in this hotel (about 10 years already?)

However, this time, my experience wasn't so good. I noticed that whenever I checked in late, the hotel will not keep a non-smoking room for me, even though I have made very explicit request (and being a GOLD member) for it.

This time round, I expressed my displeasure. The front desk manager was kind enough to give me complimentary breakfast for my stay. I have stayed in many smoking rooms before but not as bad as this one. Everything was alright except the air was really pungent with cheap cigarette smell. I came back from this trip with very bad throat and nasal infection and wonder whether the room was part of the reasons.

If it continues with this, I may consider staying at the SwissHotel down the road, not more than 5 years old and of the same price.

This time round, as I have more time, I made a walk behind the hotel. Lots of shops, Chinese food streets and a shopping mall for locals.

Overall, it is still a good hotel and with very well trained staff. But I really hope that they do something with the smoking room. Thinking of the smell I would just shudder!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Narahda
EMMA M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with regards to our hotel guest room. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience due to the room type and will definitely rectify the issues that were being brought up. Your comments about the smell in guest room has been documented and will certainly be looked into. Also, we have docuemented your request under personal guest history to ensure the right room type for you.We hope this would not deter you from choosing Crowne Plaza Foshan again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

hotel offers free shuttle to fairs . bus available from hong kong airport to foshan. stop is at hotel. about 250HK$.
from hotel to kowloon about 100RMB. journey time about 3.5hours. Large hotel that caters for business travellers.

Stayed: April 2017
EMMA M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience.Many guests choose this hotel because of the shuttle bus. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.