Free cancellation until 29/07
Trip.com
US$217
US$161
Trip.com
All reviewsclub roomhong kong airportcanton fairnice hotelassistant managerbusiness centercouple of nightsbuffet breakfasthotel locatedfree shuttlepleasant staythe ground floorfitness centerbusiness tripluxury hotelconvenient locationchinese restaurant
Reviewed 4 October 2016

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We were in Foshan for shopping of materials to complete our house. The ambiance of the hotel is welcoming and the staff were very polite and helpful. The breakfast was superb and the buffet dinner each evening was sumptuous with a lot of variety to try on.
It is centrally located and a good place to stay. The internet was excellent and we could log into Google and Facebook unlike other hotels I have stayed in China. I will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Our room faced the main road but it was decently quieter
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
EMMA M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we really appreciate the nice comments you made about the service of our team. Our hotel is conveniently located in the centre of the city, just 10 minutes drive from both Foshan train and bus stations.As from 8th August, 2016 , the airport shuttle leaving Foshan City-Check for Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport picks up at 08:20 from Crowne Plaza Foshan.We hope to welcome you back in the near future and thank you again for your review.Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Foshan !

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Have stayed at this hotel 5 times during business trips to Foshan and have been very pleased with the standard of rooms and service received during my stays.
During one stay it was my birthday and it was a great surprise to receive a card and birthday cake from the management.
I had stayed at several other 4*hotels in Foshan before moving to The Crowne Plaza and this is by far my favourite.
The wide breakfast buffet selection covers Eastern & Western tastes.
Bar area is pleasant with live music most nights and a good place to relax after a hard day.
Hotel is centrally located and it is easy to walk to a number of restaurants nearby.
I will be returning to Foshan in October and look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Good place to stay in Foshan. 4 star facility but affordable. Excellent breakfast spread and friendly staff. Went for furniture shopping to Foshan from India and enjoyed staying in Crowne Plaza. Best part is all the buses from HK and Macau stop at this hotel. As we were taking a bus from Foshan to Macau it was very comfortable. Taxi available immediately on request. Staff are very friendly and speak good English. WIFI connectivity is great in the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
EMMA M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Reviewed 14 September 2016

1st time staying at the Crowne Plaza in Foshan and was well impressed from the minute we walked in the door. Friendly Door staff & Concierge greeting us and smiling as they directed us to check in. Check in was smooth and as we had booked a Club Room we were given a welcome drink from the bar and then taken to our room where we could relax and freshen up before heading out to hit the famous furniture malls! Going back again this weekend and have booked another Club Room so we can enjoy the benefits of the Club Lounge & do some sightseeing. If coming from Hong Kong, a very easy trip by taking a bus from Hung Hom to the Shenzhen border. Once you have gone through customs you are met by the bus rep on the China side and continue on your journey. The bus stops right outside the Crowne Plaza Hotel - very easy!

Room Tip: Book a Club Room to get benefit of Lounge & great breakfast
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
EMMA M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Thank you very much for your great review on Crowne Plaza Foshan.We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we really appreciate the nice comments you made about the service of our team.Our hotel is conveniently located in the centre of the city, just 10 minutes drive from both Foshan train and bus stations.As from 8th August, 2016 , the airport shuttle leaving Foshan City-Check for Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport picks up at 08:20 from Crowne Plaza Foshan.We hope to welcome you back in the near future and thank you again for your review.Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Foshan !

Reviewed 2 September 2016

This was my first time in Foshan to purchase new furniture. And the Crowne Plaza was perfect for my two day trip. I had excellent customer service throughout my stay, from the moment I booked over the phone followed by a warm welcome at check in until I leave the hotel. The service was genuine and the staff engaged . I was seriously worried about not being able to eat properly as I am gluten intolerant and that I was going to be glutened by cross contamination from the kitchen's work station.

In fact, the staff were very attentive to my needs once I explained and showed them the coeliac card. I had brought my GF soy sauce with me and the chef cooked with it. I even had GF bread made especially for me and was given the rest of the loaf to take back with me. I thank both Jennifer from the Clubhouse,Moon and the rest of the F&B team for all their help in this matter. I strongly recommend the Crowne Plaza and would come back soon.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank roselyneg821
EMMA M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent visit to Foshan. We appreciate and value the time you have taken to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we really appreciate the nice comments you made about the service of our team. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and thank you again for your review.Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Foshan !