Comfort Inn Rocky Mount
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$106
CandlewoodSuites
US$80
US$113
US$113
Country Inn
Econo Lodge North(Rocky Mount)
US$62
  • Breakfast included
US$114
Quality Inn North(Rocky Mount)
US$62
US$140
Hampton.com
Courtyard Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
US$133
US$106
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskoutback steakhouseroom was cleanpet friendly hotelwafflescoffee potcomfortable stayfree breakfastparking lotwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlymyrtle beachfloridacerealhighwaygatewaylinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Most pet-friendly hotels leave a lot to be desired. This hotel is exceptional. WOW!! It is super clean, great rooms - superb mattresses and a GREAT staff that could not be more accommodating. I'm not sure if it is new or not but it appears so modern and clean it could have opened a week earlier. We stayed because it is pet-friendly but I would cheerfully stay at this hotel even without my pet. It was outstanding and exceeded all expectations. To top it off, there are lots of restaurants and stores near by - as close as the same partaking lot - offering a huge selection of dining options. I look forward to staying at this hotel again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Anthony I.,

It is wonderful to hear that your expectations were completely exceeded during your recent stay at our Comfort Inn hotel in Rocky Mount, NC. It's great to hear that you and your pet so enjoyed the time that you had at our property. I will share your kind remarks with our team members, so that you will know you enjoyed their superior hospitality and service. We have recently completely renovated our building and it's great to have your positive remarks about how pleased you were with the changes we've made. I hope that you'll continue to trust our hotel to offer you superb lodging experiences whenever your travels bring you to this part of North Carolina. We'd love to be able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived late after a long day of driving from New England. As my mate got into bed he found a used condom between bed and night table. An offer to change rooms was made, but since I was already in bed we declined. In the morning we found a pair of men's slacks in the corner of room behind chair. Clearly the room had not been cleaned.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear BostonTravelerone,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my direct attention via this TripAdvisor review. I deeply regret the experience you had here and was sorry to learn of the discomforts that you faced with regard to the cleanliness of your guest room. If you would like to discuss your experience here in any further detail, please feel free to reach out to me directly at (252) 937-7765 . We value your feedback and your absolute satisfaction, and I hope that you'll give our property another opportunity to welcome you here in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I had the chance to work in nc. I stayed here. The rooms were clean and nice beds. I only had one complaint. I was put into a pet room. Other than that a very nice place. I do recommend. The best value for the money

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Michael C.,

I hope that you had a successful business trip to the Rocky Mount, NC area. Thank you for trusting our Comfort Inn hotel to be your lodging provider during your travels to our part of the state. We enjoyed being able to offer you pleasant accommodations and a superb value. I am sorry to hear that you weren't absolutely pleased with your room assignment and I hope that we'll have a non-pet-friendly room available to offer you during your next trip here. Our staff is looking forward to having you as our guest again. We sincerely hope to be able to work to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your future stays here.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Had a small problem checking in-they were at first not honoring Booking.com price-but finally did honor. The room was big and a comfy king bed. BUT-only one night stand.
However, the next morning the house keeping lady and Kris ? The morning desk clerk resolved the problem immediately by personally bringing one nightstand to the room for my wife side of the bed. This act of customer service made our stay at the Comfort Inn a plus experience!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear DSchwalbe,

I am very glad to hear that you and your wife had a generally pleasant visit to our Comfort Inn hotel in Rocky Mount, NC. Thank you for letting us know through this online review about the things that you were satisfied with during your time here, as well as a few areas in which we could have improved upon. I am sorry that your check-in experience was a confusion one, though I was glad to read that our team members assisted you with sorting it all out. Further, I apologize for the fact that all of the proper furniture was not placed into your guest room prior to your arrival. We appreciate your comments and hope that you'll give our staff another opportunity to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I can’t write a ‘poor’ review but it wasn’t good. At check in they did not have the room reservation for pet friendly even though I had the paper reservation that said so - that kind of saved the day after 360 mile trip. The hotel is under a renovation and the room given was a mess - a shambles. It took a half hour sitting in the room to get a very nice man to fix it. The place was packed with a girls school sports team and that is a regular situation - noise, self centered kids and they jam the breakfast areas - not nice. The front desk man said he was discount the room but no - had to do that at check out. We will NOT stay here again but got to another hotel in the complex area as I cannot rely on this place to honor a long time reservation made weeks earlier. Buyer beware.

Room Tip: Rooms near the I 64 road are noisy.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear TheCmdr,

Thank you for bringing your remarks to our attention via this TripAdvisor review. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly use your comments to improve the experience that we offer to all of our guests in the future. I am deeply sorry to hear that your stay here was not superior from the time of your check-in through the time of your check-out. I sincerely apologize for all of the discomforts and inconveniences that you faced while you were our guest and assure you that this is not the type of experience that we want for any of our guests to have. I hope that you'll change your mind and give us another opportunity to welcome you here in the future. We'd love to have another opportunity to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next stay.