See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

By far the most discusting place - old panty hose found on floor - bathtub totally discustingly dirty - made our skin crawl - left after 20 minutes - yuck yuck yuck - nothing clean about this place - stay away

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Shady. I was kind of scared in this place. Soap bars are like clay, no sods! There is Wifi. I don't understand how this place still afloat in this type of conditions, and I feel bad for the owners because they don't look like bad people. I'm sure they try, but the hotel is in bad shape. The room can't be dirtier and the surroundings look like drug dealer attraction... I'm not saying that it is, but it certainly looks like it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Stopped in Battleboro North Carolina exit 143. Stayed at Deluxe Inn. Many things wrong smells of ammonia, very musky, Towels were very threadbare and grey ish. bed was not made right. cheap place but will stay elsewhere next time. No restaurants near by only a Hardees, Denny's and Carolina BBQ .smells very bad when you walked in. Smell of dirty feet. I would not recommend this place to anyone who stays travel farther down the road another 30 miles to Walden.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

A friend came to visit for the weekend and stayed at this motel. Now from the outside not bad looking but the inside OMG. It was disgusting the carpet is dirty... the walls are dirty with foot prints... there's hair in the sink and bugs in the corners of the walls damn....smh. This place really need to be shut down.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2015

not the Ritz, but for that price you get what you pay for..My cat couldn't get under the bed and that was a plus. I would stay again if I had my pet, good enough. Actually I might seek this place out again because traveling with pet in Sept.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family