See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Columbine Bed and Breakfast while traveling from Raleigh to the Out Banks. We were greeted by Henry, the friendly, outgoing dog who lives there with Stacy, the owner, whom we met next. Stacy showed us around the inn, which she has painstakingly been refurbishing during the year. It's just beautiful, with a warm, homey feeling. Our room was Cherish; it has a huge bath/dressing area which is almost like a second room. We enjoyed a glass of wine on the large front porch which overlooks the beautiful yard. The breakfast was amazing - individual souffles, fresh fruit, bacon, baked goods, fresh juice, well, you get it, I'm sure! Cannot wait to visit again and perhaps bring our own dog to meet Henry!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I stayed at the Columbine Bed and Breakfast last weekend, and it was great. It was extremely convenient to a wedding I was attending at the Benvenue Country Club, and I found the accommodations to be clean and inviting, particularly for a large family like ours. The innkeeper was attentive and helpful, and she cooked a great breakfast for us!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We spent a delightful night in the Columbine Bed and Breakfast in Rocky Mount while visiting a friend. The location is great right across the street from the Country Club and our hostess Stacie did a great job decorating the place, striking the perfect balance between understated luxury and comfort. Comfortable room and nice private bath, but with several living rooms great for viewing TV, enjoying the fabulous massage chair (!), or just simply chatting. The highlight of our stay had to be the the breakfast. Stacie made us an egg soufflé, bacon, skillet breakfast potatoes, lemon scones (made from scratch), banana bread , (ditto), and fresh fruit. Oh, and great coffee and orange juice. We had to go for a walk afterwards. Bottom line -- a great place to stay in Rocky Mount whether there for a while or just passing through. A great stopover point between New York and Florida if you're looking for better/cleaner/friendlier than chain hotels.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wilkins99
Stacey G, Owner at Columbine Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for the kind words. I am happy your experience at the Columbine was enjoyable.