All reviews biscuits decent place to stay overnight stay bagels the room was nice tv bedding
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

On our way back from Myrtle Beach, we stopped here for the night. On the bottom floor, all they had was a King suite available. It was decent, clean and comfy. Though it is an older motel. The night clerk was very helpful and kind. Told us about different promotions and how to enroll in them. The breakfast was fine, though we have had better at other Quality Inns. Overall, it was a decent place to stay in. The staff was courteous. And we got a good night's rest. That's what matters!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Rockingham, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. We are so pleased that we were able to accommodate you on your way back from the beach with helpful service from our night shift desk clerk by providing you with a clean comfortable king suite and a free hot breakfast the next morning. We appreciate your business and your feedback and look forward to accommodating you the next time that your passing through our area.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The room was nice enough. The staff was great. But, even though the amenities lists a fitness center, be aware there is none. We had planned to use the fitness center so that was a big disappointment. Lesson learned... check the facilities website to confirm the amenities listed on TripAdvisor. Another issue we had was accessing the wifi; it basically just didn't work.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. We are pleased that you were satisfied with our staff. However; I apologize that you were not satisfied with the property not having a fitness center or strong wifi during your stay. On all sites it states that our property does not have a fitness center. As far as the internet issue; did you happen to report it to our front desk staff? There is a internet support number in all rooms that is 24/7 that guest can call to have help with any issues with the internet. I will also contact our provider to check our speed. We appreciate your business and your feedback as it helps us improve our hotel and services to our guests.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Traveling to the beach we made a reservation in Rockingham to break up our trip. Our rooms were clean and spacious. The person who checked us in offered me 2 bottles of her own water when the vending machine would not take my dollar bill. I would suggest is replacing the doors to the rooms they seem to let in a lot of heat and light. Causing our rooms to run warm, they did cool off through the night however. Otherwise it was a comfortable place. They also have an outdoor pool that we did not use but seemed well maintained.
We will stay again

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. We are pleased that we were able to accommodate you on the way to the beach with a clean spacious room and the free bottle waters at check in. I apologize for the inconvenience of the door issue. We actually are in the process now of replacing a few doors and fixing all weather stripping on all guest room doors. We look forward to accommodating you again the next time that your passing through the area.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I was impressed with the clean room and excellent breakfast, but what impressed me most was the kind and helpful desk clerk that checked me out. Near time to check out, I needed to have some things printed and asked if there was a business center. She said they didn't have one at this hotel, but they would be happy to print something if I emailed something to her. It wasn't just the fact that she was willing to print something, but that she seemed so interested in making sure my needs were taken care of. If I'm ever needing a room in Rockingham again, I'm definitely going back here!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. We are so pleased that you were satisfied with our kind helpful desk clerks customer service and that she was able to assist you in printing out a document. We are also pleased that you were satisfied with your clean room and the free hot breakfast selection. We look forward to accommodating you the next time that your passing though our area.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I do a lot of business around the state of North Carolina. And I stayed at many different hotels. This was about the worst. The staff at the front desk very unfriendly. The room was old and smell of mildew. The sheets and bedding were clean as well as the bathroom. And breakfast was average. I will not be staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank O1624BUcraigw
Ashley H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Rockingham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I apologize on behalf of my entire team that you were not satisfied with your recent stay at our hotel. I will share your feedback with my staff so we can take immediate action in correcting these issues. As far as the room being old; we just renovated with new bedding, drapes, artwork, appliances, and painting all of the rooms. We also are about to start the project of updating all bathrooms! We are pleased that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of the bedding and your bathroom and the free hot breakfast. If your ever in the area again we hope you give us another chance to accommodate you with superior service.