There is no way with limited space to say all the things wrong with this place. Not up to fire code, dirty room, malfunctioning toilet, unreceptive desk personnel and having to fight to get back the amount overcharged on our credit card are only a few of the issues. As far as the comment about the towels you could literally see thru the two that we got. Worst of all, we did not feel safe while staying there! I would not recommend this place to ANYONE and truly think it should be investigated by the fire department.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking