“Great for the grandkids!”

Discovery Place Kids-Rockingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Discovery Place Kids-Rockingham features developmentally-appropriate experiences that encourage imagination, curiosity and skill-building. By exploring the theme I CAN, the Museum allows children from birth to age 10 to role play, test new ideas, learn how to get along with others and build confidence.
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We love Discovery Place! There is so much to do. We go back over and over again and my grandkids are never tired of it! The water room and the craft are are their favorites!

All reviews
"day trip"
"germs"
"diner"

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful and clean. Not just playing but learning as well. Make sure you go downstairs as well. I did not know it was down there until my husband told me.... lol

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

We took our grandson ages 1 & 3 to Discovery Place Kids. It's a beautifully constructed children's learning paradise. Even at their young ages, the kids were able to play & interact with 75% of the exhibits.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I love Discovery Place Kids! I love taking my grandchildren to Discovery Place and they love going. There is so much too do! My grandson loves the train track, kitchen,race car and especially the fire engine. The fire engine is a real fire engine that once was in use. Then there's the vet clinic. There is a puppet show twice a day, big fun at 11:45am, and science experiments. This is just some of what Discovery Place has to offer. There is much more. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is a wonderful experience!