All reviews great hotel cinnamon rolls the breakfast area the hotel staff night stay comfortable beds queen suite myrtle beach stayed one night comfortable place to stay few hours definitely stay here again the check in process nice breakfast biscuits chain attendant
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I kew this might sound silly but one of the main reasons we stay with Holiday Inn Express is their delicious cinnamon rolls. Guess what.... this hotel didn't have them. Oh, they had cinnamon rolls, but not the gooey delicious cinnamon rolls we crave. Other than that the place was fine. I'm really hoping these cinnamon rolls are just a change for this particular hotel and not a chain wide switch. If so that might influence where we stay on future travels.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki R
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Nice clean place, great friendly staff.nice size modern rooms with.comfortable beds.free Wi-Fi and free Breakfast enjoyed the stay.will be back and recommend to anyone looking for a Great Place to stay!
Great location for shopping and dinning.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Had never been to Rockingham before and picked a Holiday Inn for our stop for the night because of previous good experience with this chain. Pretty standard experience. Quick check in and out. Great WiFi in room, easy to connect and use. Comfortable beds. Good recommendations for a meal from the front desk as there were limited choices close. One disappointment was the provided breakfast. It was clean and plentiful. There were biscuits and sausage, however no gravy, come on Holiday Inn this is in the South is it not? Will stay again overall good experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We couldn't make the drive straight thru from Michigan to Myrtle Beach, so we stopped here for some shuteye.
Staff was excellent. Rates were reasonable. Room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast area was also well stocked and cared for by two attendants. I did not feel there was anything lacking about our stay, which is an exceptional experience.
Should we travel thru again, we would stay here again without question.
The area has restaurants and grocery chains like Walmart and Aldi as well.
Thanks for a great night of sleep!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Where do I start? I spent 4 nights here. The 2nd night I got back to my room at 7:15p Housekeeping had never been to my room. I travel a lot and I have never before had housekeeping not show up. I advised the front desk. Of course they were sorry and suggested they could bring me coffee and empty the trash. Housekeeping is also about making the bed, picking up the soiled towels, and restocking the room. The room had a very dated appearance. Outdated carpets and beds. The faucet in my room moved all over as it was loose...and the sink stopper didn't work. The clothes iron didn't get very warm and was so warn out most of the lettering on the dial was gone. IHG always does a good breakfast and it was well stocked and hot food was hot and cold food cold.

Date of stay: January 2018