Lowest prices for your stay
US$143
US$115
View deal
SAVE US$28
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Quality
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$143
All reviews continental breakfast front desk staff nice stay would definitely stay here again clean rooms beautiful scenery motorcycle nc mountains riders community miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019 via mobile

Not a lot of options in this neck of the woods, saw the quality inn and suites on the side of the road and decided out of necessity to stop. Front desk clerk was friendly and helpful got us checked right in, room is meticulously clean, bathroom is spotless, air conditioner is kicking, have a microwave, a refrigerator and a spacious room. Absolutely zero complaints.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
qualityinnrobbinsvil, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Quality Inn & Suites Robbinsville and the great review.
Glad to note that you liked the location and hospitality of our hotel staff.
It is a pleasure to serve guests like you and your comments shall encourage us to better our hospitality.
Happy to hear that you will visit us again.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2019

The Quality Inn and Suites is a budget hotel so I had very low expectations. When I checked in, the desk clerk was very friendly and gave me information about restaurants in town. My room was very small and dated. The carpet looked like it was old and filthy. Aside from that, my room was clean. They might be in the process of renovating the hotel as I saw brand new air conditioners in a rear hallway waiting to be installed.

Date of stay: September 2019
qualityinnrobbinsvil, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites, Robbinsville.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 17 August 2019

Glad this place is available in what is a pretty remote part of NC. Clean and well kept property. Front desk staff just so, so but got the job done. Got stuck in room 405 on the front side of the property. What a surprise! These rooms are MUCH smaller in sq. ft. than the rest because of the setback design of the building's face. This is the smallest room we have ever had at a national chain. Visited with the front desk staff to see about moving to another room but got no where. Just one night and we had plenty of plans which keep us out of the inn anyway. Word to the wise, beware of rooms on the front side and centered on this property. They are REALLY small!
With that in mind however, we will stay again when we get back to Robbinsville.

Room tip: Back side of inn will have standard size rooms. Front side rooms may be smaller because of design of building.
Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank JT M
qualityinnrobbinsvil, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Robbinsville and the feedback.
We shall definitely work on your observations.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2019

I booked a room several days before the trip started. We were supposed to be on the 4th floor.....it makes for a bird's eye view of the beautiful scenery. We get there, and we were put on the 2nd floor....our window looking out to a cement wall, so NO SCENERY. The room itself was the worst part......perfect size for little people....about a 10 by 10 with a king size bed. There was absolutely NO ROOM TO WALK AROUND. There were 2 dresser drawers, plus one in the night stand. NO counter space in the bathroom. To make matters worse, the hotel clerk (Kristie) was less than personable. When I stated my concern, she said snidely......"What do you want me to do about it". Very rude. I asked for a corporate number, but she said she couldn't find it. I went back later and she still couldn't find it, yet almost immediately she said, "Oh here it is", without ever looking away from me. Several times we went to the desk, and she wasn't there. Once she was outside in her car. (We were parked next to her.) If we hadn't already unloaded a carload of luggage, we would have refused the room. The only saving grace was we were only there for 2 nights, and the morning clerk was very accommodating, and there is a hot breakfast. In the future I will be staying at the San Ran down the street. It's the same price, all on ground level, nice people run it and the rooms are big enough for 4 people.

Room tip: Rooms are way too small.....not good for comfort.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay.
I am very sorry to hear that we could not meet your expectations.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the problems you experienced while staying at our hotel.
We would like to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention so that we can resolve these problems as quickly as possible.
Again we are sorry you had a bad experience and we hope that you will consider staying with us again.
We shall ensure that you have an awesome stay.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

I picked this particular hotel for the fact it was the newest one in town..... that does not always mean the cleanest. The building itself wasn't dirty just the roach's that infested my room. I brought it to there attention and they offered me another room.... but if there in 1 there bound to be in the whole place... out of the 4 places that I stayed on my trip thos one was by far the worst. I gave the extra star for the staff they were friendly and tried to accommodate after the roach's... but I could tell it was the first time they had heard or seen this, and they are not the ones to blame in this situation. So to sum up I would not stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Johnny F
qualityinnrobbinsvil, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Robbinsville.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Hope you will reconsider.