“Quaint”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Stone Mountain General Store
More attraction details
Owner description: Old and rundown shop located just outside the entrance to the Stone Mountain State Park.
Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

Cute little store.. Has local knick knacks and treats.. pottery tools, mugs, CDs, and ice cream! Nice porch to hang out on after a day of hiking!

1  Thank I_Heart_Tripping

Reviewed 5 September 2014

After our hike up Stone Mountain we came here for some refurbishment, most likely ice cream. We realized we walked up an appetite so we ate fresh made sandwiches, no room for ice cream. A really cute place.

1  Thank Crystal595
Reviewed 24 August 2014

A general store is just that & this one has some pretty neat 'stuff'. We stopped in yesterday on the way to hike on the Parkway & left with some fresh, locally grown produce! Check it out!

1  Thank oek9mom
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We decided to pop in after several hours of hiking at Stone Mtn. What a pleasant surprise.! We enjoyed our food, shakes & ice cream all while sitting on the breezy front porch.

2  Thank sally B
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I love stopping here for ice cream with the kids after a visit to Stone Mountain. The porch rocking chairs and swing are very relaxing after a long day of walking. I love the ice cream here! I always get one scoop in a waffle cone and it is so big that I never finish the whole thing before I am full! If they have the banana split or strawberry cream cheese flavor when you go - these are the best I think!

1  Thank Lisa C