“Better food than service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday #4199

Ruby Tuesday #4199
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We stopped for a late lunch. The lunch crowd had been served and were still filled the dining room. We were offered a small table in the bar, which was fine had we not been forgotten… We sat for quite a while before, I was able to flag someone down. The hostess forgot to tell any of the waitresses we were there, so not one was assigned to her table.

There is a pretty good Ruby Tuesday near my work and I knew they serve some really good burgers., so I ordered one. The kitchen was more attentive than the wait staff and our meals were served in satisfactory time. My burger was as anticipated; very good!

Of course, we once again had to wait for our check. Good food; questionable service.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Today my family and I went to eat at this restuarant. We were seated immediately however, a wait staff never came to our table to take our order/drinks after waiting 10 mins. My husband talked with the manager.As he was getting up his shirt was stained from the dirtiness of the underside of the table. however, due to the horrible service we won't be coming back to this restuarant.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Food was good and flavorful, but service slowed down in a relatively empty restaurant. An employee may have left the others hanging and quit on the spot, but there was not enough patrons to attendants to warrant such a slow down of reasonably prompt service

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Food and atmosphere good. I like appetizers better than meals. Staff was busy but hospitable. Dessert ways a treat also.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Stopping for the night In Roanoke Rapids NC we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express right of I-95 on our long drive from Philadelphia PA to Jacksonville FL.
We had given up on Ruby Tuesday’s a few years ago, but this one was 2 minutes away.
Once the greeter “ Keonite” took us under his wing our waitress “Dominiqua” made the meal flow!
3 Stars because no matter how well the
Dinning Room staff performs, the kitchen still served mediocre over cooked food!

Date of visit: May 2018