“This is the best hotel in Reidsville!!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Reidsville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Reidsville
savannah
“This is the best hotel in Reidsville!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2010

I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel four times over the summer for a family issue. I stayed at another local hotel and went back to the HIE the next time. The staff is great!! I was traveling 6 hours with two children under 5 each time. The front desk clerks allowed us to check in early if a room was available (as early as 7 am) and if one wasn't allowed us to hang out in the breakfast area. The housekeeping staff and breakfast clerk remembered my family and treated us great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are traveling up Hwy 29, stop here!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2010

I love this hotel. It was evident they were doing some remodeling but everything was Awesome. The fact they had computers downstairs I could use was great my laptop was not in commission and I used theirs. For breakfast I had scrambled eggs and bacon for free. My mattress was new and my room was clean and smelled new too! I spoke with the manager the morning I checked out and let her know what a friendly and helpful staff she has. Everyone was smiling and so nice. I will have to come back in September and this will be my 1st and only choice for my stay. Keep up the good work and now I know what they mean by southern hospitality.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Frequentflyer01965
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2010

First off, this is for sure the nicest hotel in Reidsville, its off the beaten path in an office/industrial park, which gave the hotel a secluded feel. They are currently doing some renovations to the guest rooms and corridors, but we didn't hear a sound. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, same goes for the bathroom. We were there for a wedding weekend, so it was nice to have a comfortable place to come back to. The fitness center was very roomy, and the pool was quite nice, and warm. The next morning we discovered a very high quality and delicious breakfast bar, from fresh fruit to steaming hot bacon. The most important thing to me on vacation is..WATER PRESSURE, and this hotel certainly has it, along with a nice rainmaker showerhead. All in all, this is a very quiet, clean, and comfortable place to stay if you are ever passing through Reidsville

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aoconnor814
Levittown, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2009

I could npt stay close to GReensboro as desired, so I opted for Reidsville. What a wonderful surprise. The staff at this Holiday Inn Express were all extremely nice & friendly. From the Check-in, Check-out & the woman who maintains the breakfast buffet, they were ALL wonderfully cordial & happy to fulfill any resonable request within their ability.
Next time I need to travel to Greensboro, I will definitely stay here again. The friendliness more than makes up for the commute from Reidsville to Greensboro.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank mikev9359
north carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2009

The staff was very helpful. A nice clean room. Ok fitness area. Nice pool. I will stay again

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank meanddi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reidsville
0.4 km away
31.1 km away
O.Henry Hotel
O.Henry Hotel
#1 of 76 in Greensboro

Been to Holiday Inn Express Reidsville? Share your experiences!