All reviews the concierge lounge raleigh marriott crabtree valley directly across the street huge mall the cheesecake factory main lobby king room hotel restaurant business meeting indoor pool front desk staff great customer service very nice hotel up to date enjoyed my stay fitness center
Reviewed 16 June 2017

The title of my review is an accurate summary of my recent stay with the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel. My trip to Raleigh was mid-week for business, and I could not have been more pleased with the hotel choice.

Free Parking, modern rooms, and the food was excellent! Hotel is directly across (there is a pedestrian walk) from a very large shopping mall with great shopping and dining choices.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Wendy J,

Sincere thanks for taking the time to share your review. It’s encouraging to know that your stay was pleasant. Our goal is to provide comfort and friendly service to all our guests who are away from home; your feedback allows us to monitor how we are doing. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I came back here for our third wedding anniversary. We had our mini honeymoon at this hotel. Since then they remodeled completely the whole place and we liked a new look a lot. Room was beautiful, modern and super clean, front desk very nice and breakfast was amazing! Great selection of high quality food and one of the best waffles I ever had. We love this hotel and will keep coming back! Thank you Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley for making our stay always so pleasant!

Date of stay: June 2017
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear biki_ma,

Our associates make sincere hospitality their priority. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed our hotel and the level of service we provide. Thank you especially for recognizing the staff, I will be sure to share your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you on your next anniversary!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I have travelled to Raleigh several times but stayed at this specific location for the first time. The service was unmatched. The hotel had recently undergone some renovations and is ideally located right across the street from a pleasant mall. The rooms were well kept and spacious...as you would expect.

I have to give a special call out to the Tegest, the host to the on-site restaurant. She truly really went out of her way to help me feel at home and cater to my needs. The bar was well stocked with many varieties of bourbon (just my type). The food not just looked appealing, but was matched by flavour as well. Definitely would recommend and will return to shortly.

Andre

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Andre O,

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our modern hotel and wonderful staff. I’m pleased to hear that our staff’s excellence in service made for a truly fantastic experience. We have a great team comprised of dedicated associates that genuinely care about providing each guest with an exceptional stay. I’ll be certain to pass along your compliments. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

This hotel went through significant renovations, and has done a great job. The rooms are great, and the hotel has a lot of great areas to relax in.

The staff in the concierge lounge were excellent. They all went above and beyond to make sure that the guests felt they were at a full service restaurant.

Date of stay: February 2017

Dear Dlonz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It is encouraging to hear that your stay was enjoyable; our associates strive to provide a pleasant experience. Your kind comments are appreciated and we look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Great hotel with an awesome location across from the mall and only a short 20 minute drive from RDU airport. I was here for a conference and the staff was amazing. Checking in over 300+ guests and all was very smooth. The rooms are well appointed with modern furnishings. The public areas are very nice and modern as well. You can definitely tell there was recent money spent to enhance this property. I enjoyed the pool are as well. Made me almost feel like I was in South Florida when in fact we were in the hills of NC.

Room tip: Request high floor
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear travelinbroke,

Your feedback assists us in our mission to continuously improve our offerings and guest satisfaction, so we thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. I’m happy to hear of the comfort you experienced due to our modern accommodations and friendly service. On behalf of our entire team, I thank you for your kind remarks. Please visit us again soon.