See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The bed was wet with urine. The bathroom and floor is nasty. Pubic hairs in towels. Lots of sketchy people and loud music all night on Sunday night. I guess they don’t work. Scary place. Googled it on internet. Someone killed here recently.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I was a little scared to stay here based on previous reviews, but it was already paid for so I just stayed. I will say that it’s srill not the best location but it has improved tremendously on cleanliness. The new wood floors look great. There still isn’t a lot going on in the room. But it’s no longer the worst hotel I’ve ever been to

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Eden H
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I visited with family. I stopped for night during my trip to Florida. It is nice clean hotel with very comfortable price and management staff is excellent. They always try to help you. I stayed there while I was travelling back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

OK limi start with the Room. No coffee maker no desk no hair dryer no fire alarm. Says it in the hotel page each room comes with it. You'll be lucky of the vending machines work. Biggest problem drug traffic 247 literally. Nothing but people and in Aus darewells hotel rooms doing drugs even shooting up drugs in the stairwell where customers come and walk down. I went to the desk 3 different times to report my concerns the lady said "there is nothing we can do about it we call please they leave they come back and get their friends to get hotel rooms. Didn't offer to move me to a hotel Room on the other side nothing just there's nothing we can do. One night cops even showed up so they could take away some drunk from a hotel Room that was high on crack and doing drugs and I have enclosed a picture of that night. 1 of the last 2 nights we were there we couldn't even leave the hotel Room because of people doing drugs in a stairwell in this hotel has no security whatsoever. Do not stay here do not give these people your business until they create some kind of security on their property I am a diamond rewards member I spend thousands of dollars in hotels this is not acceptable in any shape form or fashion. And they won't do anything about compensation or reimbursement so you will not get your money back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Y2938YIjustinm
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel ever. Rooms has roaches, phone didn't work no iron board no iron no Ice buckets no breakfast house keeper stole my wallet and they didn't care I will tell everyday not to come to this hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family