All reviews love marriott king studio tub faucet front desk brier creek newer property spent nights highly recommend staying here full kitchen pet fee fire pit fresh fruit general manager stayed here for one night road noise room was spacious angus barn
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Christmas trip to visit the kids great grandparents- family of 5 in a 1 bedroom double queen suite and a bit of room to spare! New hotel, well appointed and very comfy beds and bedding. The indoor pool wasn't heated but nice and clean. Breakfast was ok- basic continental fare at least they had some fresh fruit. My kids are spoiled admittedly and are used to 4 and 5 star resorts but thought this place was great as did mom and dad. Got a $99 rate and represented great value. I have a new view of residence inns for sure.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Bryan S, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear TheLangGangof5,

Thank you for your 5 STAR Review of our Residence Inn Brier Creek Hotel, We are glad you were able to spend the Christmas Holiday with your family and ours at the hotel. I have been with the Residence Inn Brand since 2004 and have seen the brand establish into something special. We were delighted that you and your family enjoyed their time here with us. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Raleigh,

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Had a fabulous stay here at the end of October. One of the front desk employees was super friendly. I think her name was Dijah. The hotel is so clean and new. Also it's very convenient to lots of restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Dear Travelagent1199,

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR Review of our Residence Inn Brier Creek hotel. We take great pride in hiring friendly and helpful staff and I am excited Dijah took care of you while staying with us. Dijah is a tremendous asset to our hotels and I will make sure that I share this review with her. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel was very good overall. It has a nice Lobby and entrance. It is located within a few minutes of several restaurants and vast shopping options while still being somewhat secluded. Only problem with my staff was that they could have done a much better job of cleaning the restrooms which had hair on the floor in numerous areas. 1 pillow was questionable at best if changed given the small stain I found on it. The staff was very friendly and apologetic when I checked out regarding my concern. Finally, I believe that my staff could have been enhanced if the property had a hot tub.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear Cypressman,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, we have met with our Housekeeping team to discuss the issues that came up while staying with us and we certainly apologize the room was not 100% to your liking. We have provided more training to our staff and are confident this wont happen again. When back in the area please feel free to reach out to me as I would like to make sure everything is 100% while here.

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

A very nicely designed and decorated hotel - still very new, and I haven't encountered friendlier or more efficient hotel staff anywhere! Every person I met during my one week stay was cheerful, helpful and welcoming.

The hotel is great for an extended stay, with generous sized rooms with all you could need. Unusually there is no on site restaurant, but don't let that put you off - there are many different food choices from restaurants and shops within a mile or so, and the hotel operates a free shuttle bus in the local area - just ask, and they'll take you there!

The hotel has a complimentary breakfast and, whilst not a huge selection was different every day of my 6 day stay, and was hot and tasty. Fruit, cereals, waffles, juice plus other hot and cold choices.

Looking forward to a return trip in 3 months - highly recommended!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear djdpearosn,

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR review of our Residence Inn Brier Creek hotel. I have shared with the entire staff your mention of their customer service and helpfulness while staying here with us. I am truly lucky to be part of two great hotel teams who really care about the guests and it shows every day. Across the street from the hotel at Brier Creek Shopping there is a wide variety of restaurants to choose from and as you mentioned our complimentary shuttle is able to take you any time of day. We hope you had a great holiday and look forward to welcoming you back in the coming weeks. If there is anything more I can do for you before your upcoming visit please feel free to let me know.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

This hotel is very new and in a great location, however the rooms are very small compared to other Residence Inns that we have stayed at. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite and the kitchen/living room area was cramped.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear pjkiss,

Thank you for your review of our Residence Inn Brier Creek hotel. We are currently working on the mention of the room layouts to make sure we make it as comfortable as possible for all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again!