All reviews front desk indoor pool beautiful hotel recommend this hotel raleigh crabtree the entire staff rooms are spacious business or pleasure shuttle service up to date hotel staff room key omelet great place to stay business center business trip home away from home
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Staff was very friendly and personable. Room size were clean and good sized . Good location near the mall and restaurants. Kids loved the indoor pool. Would definitely stay here again next time we are in Raleigh

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Arthur D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey for your experience regarding your stay at our new Hilton Garden Inn Crabtree Valley in Raleigh! Glad to see you had a very positive experience with us. We hope that our staff made you feel welcome and we are glad your experience was a very pleasant one here. We look forward to seeing you and the during your next visit to the Raleigh!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and we enjoyed our time there. When we arrived we were greeted by an employee with excellent customer service skills. He was very informative about the area and the things to do and what the hotel offered. He offered to sign us up for the rewards program, which we did, and we received a gift bag for doing so.

Our room was average in size but it was clean. One thing I liked about this hotel is the room darkening shades it has. One morning my wife woke up and shook me because she stated the time was 10:00 AM and we needed to get up. However the room was so dark I was sure she must have been mistaken. I thought it was about 4 AM. Great for people who get in late and want to sleep in. The hotel floors were quiet and clean no complaints there. The bathroom was clean for the most part and had a stand up shower which was good. The only complaint I would have is they could have cleaned the toilet and seat a bit better. I used a tissue and wiped along the inside of the seat only to find black residue. This should be addressed.

Other than that this was a great stay!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor room 4004. This room is positioned were you can see your car in the parking lot on the handicap side.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Arthur D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your experience regarding your stay at our new Hilton Garden Inn Crabtree Valley in Raleigh! Glad to see you had a very positive experience with us. We hope that our entire staff made you feel welcome and we are glad your experience was a very pleasant one here. Our entire team tries their best to make sure all our guest walk away feeling the same you did about your stay. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the Raleigh!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Well maintained property! Rooms and bathrooms were clean and bed linen was fresh!!! Staff was extremely friendly. The lobby was like that of a high end resort! We slept well!!! We will definitely be staying there again!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Arthur D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

We are so proud of our entire staff especially our housekeeping and maintenance staff. They do an excellent job of maintaining clean rooms and a beautiful facility.Glad to see you had a very positive experience with us. We hope that our staff made you feel welcome and we are glad your experience was a very pleasant one here. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the Raleigh!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This is a wonderful, cozy hotel. Location is ideal. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent customer service when you arrive and plenty of transportation within a 3 mile radius with shuttle service. A large mall is within a 3 mile radius with lots of shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your kind comments so very much. Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I am so pleased to hear that our staff was courteous and helpful throughout your stay. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed some of our amenities that we provide including our local shuttle. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

My first stay at this property but it won't be my last. I normally stay at the Hampton next door, but that could change. I frequent the bar/restaurant when staying next door. Staff is always friendly and a joy to talk with. My staff wasn't any different. My hats off to your hiring staff, great people are what make your hotel a pleasure to stay at.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Arthur D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

We are so glad to see that you got a chance to stay with us this time! We are so proud of our entire staff for always providing excellent customer service consistently. We all share the same goal in trying to brighten each guests stay, so thank you for recognizing our staff for their efforts. We look forward to seeing you again soon!