US$101
US$139
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$157
Hampton.com
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$198
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$69
US$66
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolbeautiful hotelraleigh crabtreerecommend this hotelfamily reunionexcellent customer servicerooms are spaciousthe entire staffwill stay there againbusiness travelhotel staffshuttle servicegreat place to stayup to datebusiness centerhome away from home
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Best stay ever with the Hilton loved the room and everyone was so nice and food was delicious and room was clean and pool was relaxing and the staff went above and beyond with there services and will recommend and stay there again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Arthur D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much for the high praise! We are glad we could be your best stay ever. We are so proud of our outstanding staff, they do an amazing job making sure all our guests enjoy their entire experience here at the hotel. Thank your staying with us.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great service, food, shuttle from airport and to restaurants, good soundproofing in suites and extremely (extremely) clean and modern. I stay here every time I come to Raleigh, and so do my friends. I'll be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate you and your friends choosing to stay with us each time you visit Raleigh! We are proud of our facility and our amazing staff, who provide such excellent service. We look forward to you and your friends staying with us again.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Staff were friendly and welcomed the opportunity to assist. Ask for the list of local restaurants and recommendations, they don't disappoint. The room was well maintained and clean. I ended up in a accessible room, the room door did not shut completely on it's own so I had to pull for the "click." Unfortunately, I was only here for one night. I'd happily of spent more time if my trip allowed. Upon checking out I noted one concern they might want to address. I was thanked for my honestly. A couple of hours later I received a phone call from the manager with an offer to provide Hilton Honors points. I wasn't looking for anything when I shared the concern.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your very gracious comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn- Crabtree Valley! We are very proud of our staff for their continued efforts to provide friendly and exceptional service to make every guest feel welcome and appreciated. Thank you so much for being a Hilton Honors member we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This hotel staff seem to have thought of everything to make my experience a wonderful experience! If not, all I had to do was ask and it was delivered. I would welcome an opportunity to stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We certainly do our best to make sure your stay is seamless and effortless while you stay with us! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We welcome another opportunity to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Clean, Professional courteous staff, Its a pleasant stay near Crabtree Mall, Carter Finley, PNC Center and RTP. Clear WIFI and nice bar also had breakfast buffet (did not try buffet) I wll stay there again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Glad to see you had a very positive experience with us. We hope that our staff made you feel welcome and we are glad your experience was a very pleasant one here. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the Raleigh!