All reviews front desk indoor pool beautiful hotel recommend this hotel raleigh crabtree the entire staff rooms are spacious business or pleasure shuttle service up to date hotel staff room key omelet great place to stay business center business trip home away from home
Reviewed 25 June 2016

If you are more concerned with how well the common areas of the hotel are styled, this is the place for you. ALL of the common areas, from the entrance to the hallways to the "restaurant" look wonderful. Otherwise, it's pretty standard.
The linens and beds are great. Super comfortable.
There was no bathtub in my room, which is a big turn off for me, but I understand most people only care about a shower. Water pressure was so so, but that is the case with almost all hotels these days.
The "pool" is, again, styled beautifully, but it is soooo small. You won't be able to swim two strokes. But, if you just want to hang out in a foot and a half of water, or watch your kids splash around it works.
The promised "always available and freshly baked cookies" were never there - at least at the times I was in the lobby during my two night stay - maybe I just always happened to miss them.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Arthur D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your experience regarding your stay at our new Hilton Garden Inn Crabtree Valley in Raleigh! Glad to see you had a somewhat positive experience with us. We hope that you had a good stay with us and everything was satisfactory, but we want to be better than just satisfactory and good , we want our guest to have an exceptional experience here. We aspire to exceed our guests' expectations in every aspect of our hotel. We hope that our staff made you feel welcome and we are glad your experience was a very pleasant one here. We will make sure your next experience with us is definitely a better one.

Sincerely
Arthur Daniel
Front Office Manager
Hilton Garden Inn-Raleigh/Crabtree Valley

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I will always make a reservation here! This hotel is beautiful, quiet, and comfortable! I traveled three hours and I was welcomed with great customer service! The lobby is gorgeous and there is food available in case you don't feel like going out to eat!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you! We look forward for all of your reservations! Thank you so much for your kind words. We take pride in our customer service and we are glad that you felt welcomed. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and We look forward to seeing all of you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Whether traveling for business or pleasure the Hilton Garden Crabtree Valley is an exceptional choice. Close to business, shopping, dining and recreational activities, the hotel is beautifully done and the staff welcome guests. And, I can't overlook mentioning the comfort of their beds - it's difficult for me to sleep when traveling from home, but I always know when staying at a Hilton property, it's sure there will be a comfortable cozy bed!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your very gracious comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn- Crabtree Valley! We are very proud of our staff for their continued efforts to provide friendly service. We are so glad that you were pleased with your stay and all the amenities we offer, especially the beds! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Raleigh!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I am a diamond member. And there is never any upgrades or recognition it this status other than 2 bottles of water. So here are my little things that frustrate me

1. Can't take the temperature in your room below 68-- yet paying 163 a night for them to not give control for the thermometer!
2. Asked for a small taste of a wine they were offering as their specials before I would pay 12 bucks for a glass. I was told that they would pour me an ounce for $3 dollars. But couldn't give me a taste. Really. First place in 20plus years of traveling that I have ever been told that.
3. And silly me. I didn't verify the coffee type in my room last night. So this morning when I get up and ready to have a cup of coffee in my room. Every single one of the pods is decafe!!!! Really. Can't they get this right? For 163 night didn't think I had to verify my coffee type as well.

It's the little things that lose my loyalty with Hilton. Marriott is right down the hill. Next time I will be there and get a better points and loyalty program.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn- Crabtree Valley during your last visit to the Raleigh area. Please accept my apology for the disappointment you described that occurred during your stay with us. Please contact me so I can better understand what occurred as we aspire to exceed our guests' expectations. I would very much like to follow up with you and our team members. I hope you would contact me directly and we can work with you to resolve this situation as we want you and all of our guests to enjoy the friendly and exceptional service we pride ourselves in providing during each visit.

Sincerely
Arthur Daniel
Front Office Manager
Hilton Garden Inn-Raleigh/Crabtree Valley

Reviewed 22 June 2016

The experience was one to remember , Ashley Thompson and here staff were amazing in how they handled our needs they were true professions . I recommend if you have a group event are just want to have night are two stay this Hotel is the place..

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Arthur D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Ashley is a true asset to our company and an amazing event coordinator as well. We are proud of our entire staff for their efforts to ensure our guest have a wonderful experience with us. Thank you for the recommendations. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Raleigh!