All reviews brier creek great hotel raleigh durham airport shopping and restaurants the shuttle driver king suite staff was friendly business trip the hotel staff free shuttle clean hotel complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel easy access yogurt excellent stay
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This hotel is wonderful! I needed a hotel room at the last minute and this one met my needs 100%. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay again. Hampton Inn is becoming one of my favorite hotels!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The Hampton Inn & Suites at Brier Creek was very nice. The location was perfect for a couples getaway. Loved the shuttle service to area restaurants. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Can’t wait to go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel while in Raleigh/Durham to tour Duke University. Hotel was close to the airport and the university. Staff was great! Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again if we are in the area!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Got stuck overnight at RDU and Delta sent me to Hampton Inn Brier Creek. Very friendly service, nice big room, convenient to airport. A good value. My only complaint was that they said there was a restaurant next door at Embassy Suites. Not really a restaurant (just a counter where you can order a very limited and overpriced menu) and very slow service. But, again, Hampton very nice--I'd go back

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
mbleighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear TMWildMed,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us after your cancelled flight. Thank you for sharing your experience.

The Embassy Suites offers food service from 7am-11pm including breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Guests are able to order at the counter and then enjoy their meal in the beautifully decorated restaurant or bar area. Table service is available upon request. These are good details for our Front Desk team to share with guests when making recommendations.

We look forward to seeing you if your travels bring you back to the Raleigh/Durham area.

Michele B. Leighton

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Amazing staff. Clean rooms. Great location. Outstanding amenities. No questions. Just book.
I travel alone so these are the things I look for. I don't rent a car so having the shuttle and breakfast save money and time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business