“Average Chilis-You know what you're getting”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Same decor, same food as any Chllis you may visit. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Food was good. Extensive bar menu.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

Food is certainly okay, but what is going on in Chili's management lately? From the ridiculous wireless terminals on the tables to self-announced "teams" of servers? I understand needing to stay relevant after decades of being in business, but does anyone really believe that taking credit card payments via battery powered, wireless devices at the table is a secure method? Until they start concentrating a bit more on the food and a bit less on catering to the perma-phone crowd, I'll head elsewhere for the time being.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I have dined here multiple times and the issues have ranged from brown lettuce in my salad-which I sent back and the lettuce was returned less brown to issues with service. Usually have 1 server and 2 trainees and never see them. If you have your server's attention, ask them for everything you want at that time. They will not be back. Which brings me to the point of my review. The ziosk. I am not sure why restaurants think customers want yet another screen in front of them flashing advertisements. I do not. My dining companions do not. Yet every time we have turned the screen away from us, a server comes by (great time to catch one) to turn it around so it flashes the ads. Now they are trying to force customers to use it to pay. Problem-I pay cash, so the other day had to wait 20 minutes to flag down another server to explain that 1) we did not wish to split our check equally as one had ordered just appetizers and the other a meal and without a server changing it, that can not be done with the ziosk. Secondly...When I said I am paying cash, the server held out their hand for the money without showing me a bill. When I asked, server blinked and responded you want to see the bill? Yes...I do. Was not aware that would be seen as an outrageous request. The ziosk needs to go. I hope this tech nightmare does not make its way into other restaurants. Also, this Chilis needs to work on ingredients as well as service. Many other good restaurants in the same area. Skip it.

2  Thank Cdaae
Reviewed 2 March 2015

We tried this Chili's again and quickly discovered that not much had changed since our last visit. We would find the same poor service and poor food which indicates little oversight by management. We got there at mid-afternoon with the place about one-quarter full. Our hostess tried to dump us in a cramped two top to start with, even as we asked for a bigger booth. Our server soon appeared at a larger booth. He announced he was a trainee, but his personality overshadowed his newness. He took our drink orders and gave us ample time to peruse the menu. We opted for their two for $20 deal. Our onion ring appetizer was good despite flecks of wilted cilantro sprinkled on them. We each ordered the half rack of ribs as our entree with a side of red skin potato wedges. Soon our ribs appeared with a lone serving of potatoes. Did anyone in the kitchen check the order before it went out? We had to ask to have the order corrected and thanks to the involvement of the trainee’s trainer our order was. The wedges were also sprinkled with wilted cilantro. We have learned to ask for sauce on the side as it is easy to cover up bad ribs with sauce. The ribs were over-cooked and dry. Well cooked ribs should have a bit of resistance when you bite into them. These fell off the bone. When we were faced with the “table-bot” for payment it was comforting to know they still take cash!

1  Thank PRMoose
Reviewed 18 December 2014 via mobile

Can't give 0 stars... Tried to call in a to go order, & was on hold for over 25 minutes before I hung up. This location is on my way home so I went by there. I asked for manager & was told he was in the back. I waited 10 minutes for him (while still being on hold with to go #) & left because he hadn't come out. No one at to go register either. HORRIBLE customer service. The location wasn't even busy. used to order from here almost weekly but it has really gotten bad; food not correct on other take out orders too.

1  Thank Catherine H