“Great coffee ”

Cup A Joe
Ranked #10 of 51 Coffee & Tea in Raleigh
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Cup A Joe serves a great cup of coffee, the beans are roasted right inside the coffee restaurant, we purchased freshly roasted beans

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in and got some awesome iced coffee on a hot day after a NC State tour. It's served in a big glass, and depending on what milk you ask for, they put out a jug next to it. Sugar/syrup is also diy. There's lots of coffee and tea options along with some basic snack/sandwich choices. The coffee was excellent, not at all bitter or oxidized like iced coffee usually is.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I really love good coffee. We have been buying our coffee beans from Cup A Joe's for many years. Their coffee is always fresh, roasted perfectly, and consistently superb. The folks that wait on you are friendly and very efficient. Occasionally, we buy ice coffee drinks. They are also excellent. We simply would not consider buying our coffee elsewhere. We pack Cup A Joe's in our suitcases when we travel out of town. Can't beat it!!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped in from a road trip. Clean and nice interior. Reasonable selection of snacks. I picked up two jalapeño cheddar biscuits, a cinnamon roll and as large drip kenyan. I thought the coffee was great for a drip cup. I will return when in the area.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This is a legitimate Indy coffee shop, and for me is so much more relaxing and comfortable than the chains. Also, you gotta think it's about half the price, and the coffee comes in ceramic cups, therefore it feels more like home.

A large coffee is $2.00, and you can hang out here and relax while you get your caffeine on. This place has been around forever, and never changes, and we can only hope it never does. It's great.

Been to Cup A Joe? Share your experiences!