“Great breakfast spot!”

Ranked #17 of 1,577 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Barry's Cafe serves great comfort food both breakfast and lunch. It is decorated with Firefighter memorabilia from 23 countries and all 50 states. We have provided emergency foodservice to over 100 local fire stations since 1994, at no charge. We have a separate Foundation that supports us with the food cost. It has a 501-3c if you would like to help.
Reviewed 7 September 2016

What a great place! People are super friendly and food is fantastic. I thought the prices were also reasonable for the amount of food you get. The Cafe is decorated with Fire Helmets from Fire Departments all over. A lot of memorabilia around. Definitely plan on stopping here. The next time I go to Cary, I will stop for breakfast.

Barry D, Owner at Barry's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Thanks for your TripAdvisor review, Cindy, and of course coming by the cafe to eat! Please introduce yourself to my wife Denise or myself next time you visit us. We would love to meet you in person!!

Bye for now,

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We have been coming here for 15+ years. My husband and I go for breakfast every Saturday morning. And any other time we can get there! Staff is very friendly and personable. They remember what we like to order! Best biscuits and sausage gravy of anywhere we go. And love the burgers for lunch. Lunch also comes with a cookie!

1  Thank abean3
Barry D, Owner at Barry's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thanks abean3!!
You have been great customers...taking us up to this coming May19, which will be our 25th Anniversery!!! You and some of our other wonderful friends and customers certainly have made it all very much fun and great to meet people like you!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We chose to eat at Barry's Cafe because it had high ratings. We were leaving our hotel and planning on hitting a movie on a Sunday (Brunch time) so we left a little early to make sure we had time to eat before the movie. We walked in the door and the place was packed. We had 2 hours to eat and drive the 15 minutes to the movie so we were a little worried. The staff was really friendly, even with it so busy. We sat, ordered drinks, got our drinks, ordered our food, got our food, ate, and paid and were back in the car in 35 minutes. It was amazing how fast the kitchen was turning out food. The food was good and cooked well (over easy eggs are a hit and miss at some locations, but not Barry's). The staff was very friendly from the guy hosting to the kitchen staff bringing out our food. We were very pleased!

Thanks so much Danelle! First for coming in to our family cafe and of course, second, for letting everyone in the World how much you enjoyed yourselves, by going to TripAdvisor! I hope you aren't coming from another state or something, so that you can come back again soon! Thanks again, Danelle and Crew!!

Barry

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Barry's Cafe catered an event for us for a company function. The Food Truck was amazing . The service was also excellent. We later went to the restaurant for breakfast and lunch and we were not disappointed. Cant wait to go back.

Please check it out...I promise you will be satisfied.

1  Thank LuceeBee

Thanks so much LuceeBee!!

I love your cool name! I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with the function we catered for you. Thanks for your review! I usually share a story with friendly customers, so here goes... Did I tell you about my addiction? No...? Yeah I WAS addicted...To the hokey pokey!!....BUT I TURNED MYSELF AROUND!!!

That's what it's all about!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

When I lived in Cary, this was a regular breakfast/brunch spot for my husband and me, especially when we had out of town guests. The food is delicious and good portions, the service is prompt (even when they are busy, which seemed like every time I've been) and the staff are very friendly! I've sampled many things on their breakfast menu and everything was great -- omelettes, waffles, breakfast platters. They also care about the community, which is a plus!

Thanks so much Courtney!

For your generous review, and for putting it on TripAdvisor!!! They are the greatest! So did I tell you a story lately? No?...well here goes...How about my addiction? Did I tell you about that?...Well...I WAS addicted to the hokey pokey!!! But I turned myself around!!!

That's what it's all about!!!

info@barryscafe.com

Been to Barry's Cafe? Share your experiences!