“A Family Favorite ”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely our family favorite when visiting Raleigh. The food quality and menu selection is outstanding. The service is always excellent. And the vibe of the restaurant is bright and positive.

While they are known for their jerk seasoned recipes, I love the buttermilk fried chicken!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Loved the decor and the outside/indoor dining area. The waiter was friendly and very attentive. We had his recommendation: shrimp quesadillas and I added the conch fritters with the best dipping sauce ever. Only one is half-priced but it was so good that I didn't mind paying full price for the conch. The homebrew beer was cold, smooth and without any bitter aftertaste.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Relaxing lunch today. Ian our server was awesome!!! The food was fantastic and we loved his recommendations. Jerk chicken, Beef empanadas, Firecracker shrimp, and Seafood paella. All were delicious! We will be back again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Sat alone at bar. Waited 10 minutes for the bartender to greet me and take away the dishes and glassware from the prior customers. Waited a few more minutes to order a bottled beer which was warm. Ten minutes she swapped the warm beer for a glass of wine which was also warm. The seafood chowder was quite good but the chicken Cobb totally forgettable. Service was abysmal. This was my third and final visit.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve I have since forgotten the name of the salad; however, it was absolutely wonderful! It included a variety of fresh greens with pineapple, mandarin oranges, grapes, strawberries, sliced almonds, grilled chicken and lime vinaigrette dressing. Excellent wait staff. Half off appetizers after 9 PM… My nephew opted for the Jamaican chicken wings. He loves them! Also, the key lime pie was excellent! One piece was large enough to share.
Can’t wait to get back there there’s a few other dishes I had my eye on.

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!