“Great Variety and Flavor”

Neomonde Mediterranean Raleigh
Ranked #4 of 1,609 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Neomonde Mediterranean Restaurant in Raleigh Serves Healthy Middle Eastern Food in Raleigh & Surrounding Areas. From our cafe to our catering services, you're sure to find something that will tantalize your taste buds. Our food is organic and locally sourced where possible and we have a wide variety of gluten free and vegan/vegetarian options as well. Stop by today!
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We wanted something we haven’t had on our trip so we gave this a try. It is a cafeteria style set up, but they have a ton of options and platters. They also have a great dessert/pastry selection. They have a grocery store type section too which would be awesome if we weren’t taking a flight home. I got the Jibni Man’Ousheh (which is similar to a flatbread pizza) and my partner got chicken kabobs with Couscous and Baba Ghanouj. I also got a side of Tatziki sauce with pita bread. The food was wonderfully flavored and tasted amazing. There was a lot of food too so we definitely left full. We struggled to eat the dessert we got: lady fingers, pistachio baklava, walnut baklava, and chocolate baklava. I would definitely frequent this place if I was a local.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent food at reasonable prices and friendly efficient service, in a casual setting. This is a cafeteria style, family friendly place, with something for everybody. It is great for lunch or dinner. You can always get in, have a good hot meal and get out in less than an hour. A selection of beer, wine and desserts are available.

Date of visit: August 2018
Neomonde C, Guest Relations Manager at Neomonde Mediterranean Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

We are so glad you had a great experience with us! Thank you for sharing and for being a valued guest at Neomonde!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Two of my children, there spouses and three of my grandchildren had come to Raleigh to escape Hurricane Florence. As they were staying with relatives in that city, we wanted to help out by providing some food (we live in Massachusetts). We chose Neomonde because we had eaten previously there while visiting Raleigh and had found the food and service there to be excellent. I telephone in my order and spoke to Alex. He understood our situation and made the process of choosing entrees, ordering and paying simple even though I was placing my order from 700 miles away. My son picked up the order and reported they had an absolutely wonderful meal.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I have reviewed Neomonde before and should have taken my own advice. Only order things out of the case. Although the fatoush out of the case tonight was limp and oily. I ordered a new flatbread they had with minced beef and tomato. Not good. No flavor, dry and over cooked. Another of our group had the same thing with the same opinion. The complimentary small, whole wheat pita’s were dried out and cracked upon opening. A big disappointment as I has assembled a group of 14 to have dinner together. Most ordered the cold salads out of the case and didn’t complain. Mine was left behind.

Date of visit: September 2018
Neomonde C, Guest Relations Manager at Neomonde Mediterranean Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Janet,

We are sorry your recent experience did not meet expectations. Please be assured that we strive to only provide the freshest food in our cafe and have strict operating procedures in place to ensure this is met. If there are every any issues with a meal however, we encourage to reach out to a manager on hand - your guest experience and our food quality is our top priority.

We are also sorry that you did not enjoy our that version of our flatbread, but want you to know that all those dishes are also prepared from scratch from authentic Lebanese recipes. Accidents can occur however, and if your flatbread is ever overcooked we would love to provide a replacement along with any of our fresh hearth baked pita bread.

The Neomonde family values your guest experience and we hope you will visit us again.

Neomonde Mediterranean

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I really LOVE Neomande's! The food is super fresh and authentic. My family is Lebanese and it isn't easy finding Lebanese food that is authentic and delicious! Their lunchbox special is awesome and I love being able to get large containers to take home! Definitely check them out if you love Lebanese/Mediterranean food!

Date of visit: June 2018