“Absolutely amazing! ”
Review of Morning Times

Morning Times
Ranked #2 of 50 Coffee & Tea in Raleigh
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Came to morning times for brunch and let me tell you the customer service was the best I have had probably ever! Drew was INCREDIBLE! The food was delicious as well! But the customer service was spot on, he did an incredible job! Will definitely come back!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Went there after having heard plenty of good things. Lines were long, seating on the street was available but the food was not special and the coffee though good not worth the price.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

You can tell you are near something good when you see all the people seated outside eating and conversing as the morning throng walks by.

Inside is a beautiful counter with a chalkboard menu. There are a counter and small table on the first level. Upstairs is a comfortable space with exposed brick walls, wooden tables and chairs and eclectic art on the walls. I had ham, eggs and coffee. It was delicious. The coffee was dark and rich. The ham was as good as I've had.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I've been going to Morning Times for over 2 yrs so this review is shamelessly overdue. I love this spot! The staff is always friendly. I've come here solo, with friends, with family and regardless all of my experiences have been great. I have gotten their chai tea which is my go to in the fall and winter and their lattes (caramel and maple cinnamon). All were delicious. Food - I have gotten their breakfast burrito (in a bowl) and it's phenomenal. Seasoned black beans topped with salsa, eggs, sour cream, jalapeno and a smoky pepper sauce. It's just spicy enough for those like me who love spicy food. I've also gotten their corned beef hash most recently and it is a step above the rest. The beef is seasoned to perfection as are the sweet potatoes and it comes with a maple sriracha sauce I could bathe in. I also have to commend them on their gluten free banana chocolate chip cookie which is divine and pairs perfectly with their coffee or chai. As always, will be back soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

The Morning Times is a busy place. They are known for their coffee but do have tea for those that prefer that. There is outside seating along the sidewalk and upstairs seating. There were a bunch of brunch choices as well as sandwiches. Service was friendly but tables were not being cleaned off while we were there.