US$101
Hampton.com
US$271
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationnight lifebars and restaurantsentertainment districtrailroad trackswithin walking distanceparking deckper daycomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffhotel is locatedindoor pooli highly recommend this hotelwould stay here againfront desk staffstaff was very friendlywaffles
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I am so happy to provide very positive feedback on our stay. I have never stayed in a hotel where we felt more welcome and appreciated by the front desk staff. Josh, who worked in the evening was AMAZING! He greeted us, took our pictures, gave us amazing restaurant recommendations and was so genuine in his enthusiasm to work with us. Clearly he and the other love their jobs. There was a woman that worked with Josh-didn't get her name that- was just as pleasant and helpful. Further Alex upon checkin was fantastic. Super nice and very accommodating to help us rearrange our room so that we could be on the same floor as our 2 other friends. Also, the cleaning staff were so friendly and fast! The room was one of the best I have stayed in at Hampton with the most comfortable bed! What a FANTASTIC experience! Thank you to the staff at Hampton in Raleigh-GREAT JOB!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Here on a Thursday evening, and the bands at the bars next door sounded like they were just outside our window, and we were on the 6th floor! Definitely would recommend a room on the opposite side of the hotel, but then again, there are bars over there. Parking is a bit confusing, as there is a parking structure across the street. You are supposed to check-in before you park, but signs are not easily seen, especially when it is dark.

Staff was friendly and rooms were clean and comfortable, but definitely would recommend ear plugs if you want to sleep.

Room Tip: Do not overlook the bars unless you want to stay up all night.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HamptonRaleighDwntwn, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I greatly apologize about the noise you experienced during your stay. Being in the Glenwood South district of downtown Raleigh, we are surrounded by many local restaurants and entertainment venues, which can be very lively on the weekends, starting on Thursday's. We try our best to provide soundproof options for all our guests, like earplugs and sound machines. Thank you very much for being our guest! We hope to see you during your next visit to Raleigh.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel provided my extended family a place that we called home for two nights.We had a very large group staying for my nephew's wedding and the staff exceeded all expectations for hospitality.These young men and women are to be commended for their assistance to enhance a wonderful stay at an excellent hotel.The lobby is spacious,modern,clean and very comfortable.The rooms were exceptional,providing ample room for two adult women,an infant and a demanding male(me).The breakfast was amazing, offering a variety of fresh fruits,bagels,cheeses,eggs,waffles and meats.I travel frequently and I will be looking for the Hampton Inn wherever I go.

Room Tip: we stayed in a room facing a parking area and was very quiet and peaceful
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and I like the location. You are within walking distance of some nice restaurants and a short drive to NC State. The parking garage is across the street, so not the most convenient, but there's plenty of parking spaces.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HamptonRaleighDwntwn, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our location. We do have a very special neighborhood here on Glenwood South with lots of local restaurants and entertainment and our staff loves to share it with all of our guests. We hope to see you again the next time you visit NC State. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Our experience exceeded our expectations. Rashell was beyond helpful when we checked in. She asked why we were in town and I told her my husband and I were celebrating our anniversary. She gave us a room upgrade which was very much appreciated, we loved our room. She helped us pick out some restaurants and we loved them. She also got us a bottle of wine to celebrate. We felt very well taken care of. All of the accommodations were really nice and every staff member we interacted with was very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect. It is walking distance to many great restaurants and bars. We will definitely book future stays there and will recommend to friends. T

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple