“Fabulous!!”
Review of Bida Manda

Bida Manda
Reserve with OpenTable
Bida Manda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,609 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: R Line, R15 City Center Deck, Moore Square Stop
Description: Right in the heart of downtown Raleigh, Bida Manda is a thoughtful and sharp gathering place celebrating the diverse food and culture of Laos. Bida Manda is one of the very first Laotian restaurants in the US. Sanskrit for father and mother, we name the restaurant Bida Manda as our way of honoring our parents in Laos who taught us everything we know about food, hospitality, and the power it has in bringing people together. Our parents' recipes are the inspiration for our menu. Every dish on our menu is exactly what we grew up eating. They are the kind of dishes you might find on the street corners of Luang Prabang and at a Laotian home. Come in and go away with us on sensational culinary journey to Laos. ------ Whether it is a birthday dinner for 10 guests or a corporate event for 100+, we will work with you to craft your memorable dining experience. Please contact Vansana Nolintha at vansana@bidamanda.com for more information.
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here several times and it is consistently good. The pork belly soup is amazing but I’ve never ordered a bad meal here. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this restaurant. When we were seated we were asked if we were celebrating anything. We explained that three of us had birthdays. At the end of a delicious meal, we were surprised with a beautiful dessert sampler for each of us. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere and interesting menu. Great drink menu too. It was loud but that added to the festive atmosphere. It's nice to have places like this in Raleigh

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My family decided to go out for an atypical (for us) Christmas celebration. I was skeptical at first but the atmosphere was relaxed. The decor very much reflects the culture. AND the food was INCREDIBLE. I loved the flavors and variety. I found myself eating off of multiple peoples plates just to try as much as possible! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We had a wedding rehearsal dinner there in March 2018. The food and service was excellent for a party of 16 or so and we were pleased with the atmosphere as well.

Been to Bida Manda? Share your experiences!