Aloft Raleigh(Raleigh)
US$60
US$112
US$107
Aloft.com
All reviewscomfort suitesbackyard bistrohockey gamenc statecarolina hurricanesstayed heresmall suitenice sports barcarter finley stadiumten minute walkgreat accoffee tabledining tableattending a concertgreat hotelsitting areamini kitchen
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This hotel is an excellent value in the Raleigh area: very clean, roomy, with updated furnishings at a very reasonable price. We had a super clean, spacious suite with breakfast area (fridge, micro, sink) and sitting area (TV, coffee table, couch). Everything was clean and well maintained; beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was a stardard hotel free breakfast, but we were completely satisfied with the options. (Hotel was not busy mid-week when we stayed.) We highly recommend the Arena Suites and would definitely return again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We decided to book this hotel due to the close proximity to the PNC Arena because I liked the idea of being able to walk to and from the Ed Sheeran concert. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the desk clerk who checked us in, how clean and nice our room was and how quiet the hotel was. The breakfast the next morning was declicious, hot and there was a lot of different types of food to choose from. I would highly recommend this hotel and would most certainly stay there again!

Room Tip: Very quiet on the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sberrymom
Reviewed 8 September 2017

It was a nice surprise to find the Arena Suires for our stay. It was comfortable, clean and located in a quiet neighborhood. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast and also Happy Hour some evening. The outdoor pool was clean and well maintained.
Few amenities are within walking distance and you need a car to get around in Raleigh. Overall, our stay was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I am so surprised. I sure didn't expect to like this hotel so much with all the negative reviews. But I trusted the most recent reviews and they were spot on. This is a great hotel. My room was big, bigger than I expected! The view out the windows was a landscaped hill, which I loved because I need to wake up to light in the mornings. The view provided the privacy I always want. It was clean. There's a bit of wear in the carpet, but this isn't a brand new hotel and it appeared to be well maintained. My room was the first off the elevator, but it was very quiet. This surprised me because I'd been at a different hotel a couple of weeks ago in Raleigh, same thing with the room being the first in the hall from the elevator, and it was noisy and disruptive (at 3AM no less!). This one was quiet and peaceful and very pleasant.

I would highly recommend this hotel. I plan to stay next time I go through Raleigh. The rate was very reasonable and the location is convenient.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jenny W
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

For the cost per night of this hotel, I was expecting a disgusting dive we were willing to put up with for one night after moving in my daughter at NC State University. Boy we're we surprised! This hotel was clean and the staff were attentive and excellent. There was free breakfast which was not bad at all. The rooms were spacious and the bathrooms clean and huge! The best part of our stay would be the comfort of the bed and pillows! The sheets are super soft and I slept in one night like I haven't slept in months. The area is safe and quiet. Conveniences like gas stations, restaurants, etc are close. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family