All reviews new bern wet bar choice hotels sofa bed waffles change rooms refrigerator and microwave third floor would stay here again room was clean king suite one night stay enjoyed our stay staff was friendly free breakfast desk amphitheater
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I had to travel to Raleigh for work this week and I decided to stay at Comfort Suites again. I had a king suite. The room is spacious, clean, comfy beds, wet bar, and an amazing shower. The staff are big on customer service. The hotel is close to everything. The breakfast is pretty good. I got to use the fitness room all week pretty good for cardio needs. The weight machine was out of order. I would definitely stay there again and again!! Thank you comfort suite staff for another successful business trip!! August 21-24, 2017 room 310. Last time I stayed in room 315 and it was awesome and it's an executive king suite a lot larger.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Tiffany,
Thank you so much! We are delighted by your feedback and to know that you have consistently come away with such a positive impression with our property and staff! We hope you'll come back soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Overall, this place certainly met my needs. I was attending a conference in the area and needed a lower cost establishment. Overall, the hotel was fairly cleaned and maintained. The hot breakfast was a nice touch and certainly saved me some money. I do have to say that some of the breakfast guest must have thought they were at home. One morning one of the guests decided that it was okay to not wear shoes or socks in the breakfast area.
The staff was hit or miss. Some I would say hello to and barely get a response and others were quite engaging.
Finally, my room was a handicap accessible room. Because of that the shower was different and the sink seemed to be much smaller than normal. That made putting toiletries on the sink kind of crowded.
Overall, those were minor issues. The hotel was close to the highway and Wake Medical Center. Restaurant choices in the immediate area were limited mostly to chain restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed relaxing during your recent stay with us at Comfort Suites Raleigh. Thank you for being our guests and thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. We're glad that you enjoyed our excellent service, robust WiFi, delicious breakfast, and convenient location. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a one night stay at this hotel. No problems at all. The room was clean, included a fridge which is nice, and it is close to lots of restaurants and things to do. Breakfast was typical but did include eggs and bacon / sausage, waffles, and usual continental fare. I would stay here again :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Excellent! Thank you for your review and feedback! We are delighted to hear that your stay was a positive experience and that you left with such a good impression of our staff and property! We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're visiting the area!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Very clean, comfortable. Breakfast had the usual hot and cold items. Rooms were quiet and roomy with higher ceilings. Staff was good. We enjoyed our stay there. Only issue to be aware of is that the hotel is built on a hill. So luggage needs to be dropped off at the front door or rolled up the hill from the parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. Your kind words are encouraging to our staff to keep smiling and keep up the great work! We look forward to providing you with a superb stay the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Judging by the look and smell, this is a relatively new hotel. I stayed here three nights because the price was right and it is only 5 miles away from and a short drive to downtown Raleigh. The property is very clean and very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast room is spacious and there was a good choice of hot and cold foods (but no potatoes, which I like). Check in and out was quick and easy. There is a laundry room on the 2nd floor (might be one on each floor but I don't know for sure), which I used. It was nice to have since I had been on the road for a week and needed some clean clothes! All the usual in-room amenities you get at a Choice hotel: TV, microwave, coffee-maker, fridge. Very clean,spacious modern bathroom. My only complaints are that the bathroom door wouldn't stay open, which was annoying. I had to stick a towel under it to get it to stay open, and there was a blinking red light on my phone that I had to cover with a piece of cardboard so that it wouldn't keep me awake at night. I phoned downstairs to ask about it, and the desk clerk said the previous guest probably had a voicemail but no one ever offered to do anything about it and I didn't pursue the matter. My only big complaint is that because the hotel is on a hillside, all but a few parking spaces are on the slope below the front of the hotel. In short, not many spaces near the front door. Nice surroundings though; lots of big trees! If it wasn't for these three shortcomings, I would have rated the place "Excellent." One more thing: The doors to the rooms look as if they were unfinished, as if someone had put a thin coat of primer on them and then left them unpainted. I guess maybe that's the look they were going for but I didn't care for it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Steve,
It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are honored to know that we have won your loyalty with our clean rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly service. Our Team takes great pride in our hotel and the services that we offer and your kind words are the seal of approval on our efforts. We look forward to your next stay and hope to always exceed your expectations. I will also look into everything you mentioned in your feedback.