US$104
US$85
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Aloft Raleigh(Raleigh)
US$282
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$157
Hampton.com
US$61
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$225
US$203
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewswet barthird floorchange roomswould stay here againroom was cleanking suitesofa bedwafflesone night stayenjoyed our staybooked this hotelstaff was friendlythe breakfast areadeskamphitheaterconcerthighway
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Very clean, comfortable. Breakfast had the usual hot and cold items. Rooms were quiet and roomy with higher ceilings. Staff was good. We enjoyed our stay there. Only issue to be aware of is that the hotel is built on a hill. So luggage needs to be dropped off at the front door or rolled up the hill from the parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. Your kind words are encouraging to our staff to keep smiling and keep up the great work! We look forward to providing you with a superb stay the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Judging by the look and smell, this is a relatively new hotel. I stayed here three nights because the price was right and it is only 5 miles away from and a short drive to downtown Raleigh. The property is very clean and very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast room is spacious and there was a good choice of hot and cold foods (but no potatoes, which I like). Check in and out was quick and easy. There is a laundry room on the 2nd floor (might be one on each floor but I don't know for sure), which I used. It was nice to have since I had been on the road for a week and needed some clean clothes! All the usual in-room amenities you get at a Choice hotel: TV, microwave, coffee-maker, fridge. Very clean,spacious modern bathroom. My only complaints are that the bathroom door wouldn't stay open, which was annoying. I had to stick a towel under it to get it to stay open, and there was a blinking red light on my phone that I had to cover with a piece of cardboard so that it wouldn't keep me awake at night. I phoned downstairs to ask about it, and the desk clerk said the previous guest probably had a voicemail but no one ever offered to do anything about it and I didn't pursue the matter. My only big complaint is that because the hotel is on a hillside, all but a few parking spaces are on the slope below the front of the hotel. In short, not many spaces near the front door. Nice surroundings though; lots of big trees! If it wasn't for these three shortcomings, I would have rated the place "Excellent." One more thing: The doors to the rooms look as if they were unfinished, as if someone had put a thin coat of primer on them and then left them unpainted. I guess maybe that's the look they were going for but I didn't care for it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Steve,
It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are honored to know that we have won your loyalty with our clean rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly service. Our Team takes great pride in our hotel and the services that we offer and your kind words are the seal of approval on our efforts. We look forward to your next stay and hope to always exceed your expectations. I will also look into everything you mentioned in your feedback.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Staff was excellent, the room was ok but, it smelled of smoke. We are both ex smokers so it didn't upset us much. I just didn't want blamed for it. The staff was gracious and were willing to change rooms to an upper floor but for us the trade off wasn't worth the trouble. The morning crew explained that some guest smoke outside and the ac probably pulled it into the room. If it wasn't for that I would give a 5 out of 5.

Room Tip: Upper floors if you're a non smoker.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Excellent! Thank you for your review and feedback! We are delighted to hear that your stay was a positive experience and that you left with such a good impression of our staff and property! We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're visiting the area!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip in the area. I would have liked to give this a review a better rating but I can't. The room that I was put in was had chipped paint on the wall, a noisy A/C unit and a red flashing message light on the phone. I asked management for a new room and was told that they were sold out. Understandable, so I asked that the red light be stopped. I was told they would work on it. It never got fixed. I barely slept that night due to the loud A/C unit. The next morning I had breakfast and it was gross. I am surprised by this hotel as Comfort Suites are usually reputable which is why I chose this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
While it is very challenging to hear that a guest's stay fell below our typical high standards for the hotel, feedback from our guests is invaluable in helping us to ensure that future guests do not encounter the same concerns. We have high standards for the cleanliness of our hotel and guest rooms and I can assure you that we have taken your feedback to heart. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly utilize it to improve future guests’ experience

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I booked this hotel jut for a one night stay on our way from GA to PA. It served our purpose except for one little issue, climate control in the room. Even that affected only me while my wife and little daughter slept without any issues.

The hotel looked very nice and very well maintained. Looks like it was either recently renovated or the renovations are still going on as most of the property looked very new. We got a suite on the second floor. The room was pretty spacious with a King bed and a sitting area separated by a low partition. The sitting area had a sofa bed and an office desk with a chair. There was also a sink with a microwave and refrigerator. The TV was most probably 27” LCD, not a big one but we did not even switch it on so it did not matter. The bed side lamps had really nice LED reading lights attached to them. I really liked them because I usually carry my own reading light so that I can work while in the bed without disturbing my wife.

The bathroom deserves a special note since it was definitely brand new. The best part was the glass doors to the tub rather than a curtain. This was a big thing especially for us with our 2 year old daughter since she can create a lake outside the bathtub if the water can easily get out of it. In addition to this there were other small but important accessories like anti-slip rubber mat and stuff.

Coming to the climate control, unfortunately I’m a picky sleeper and cannot easily sleep anywhere without the right conditions. The room did not have a thermostat to set the temperature. Instead there was a AC unit. Considering this time of the year is very tricky with the climate, it was not easy to decide if I had to put it in Low Heat, just fan on Low Cool in addition to worrying about the temperature knob. The outside temperature was in either high 50s or low 60s. Till almost 2 AM, I was uncomfortable sweating slightly and hardly had any sleep. Finally after playing around with it, I put it in low cool and had the temperature knob in neutral. This seems to have done the trick and I fell asleep.

Bottom line… for a one night stay, this was a perfect place except that the climate control can mess up your sleep if you are like me.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Shawn-Maurice P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Recent Guest,

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an more enjoyable experience for each of our future guests. I hope you will visit us again so I can more sure you have a more enjoyable stay.

Comfort Suites