All reviews macaroni grill front desk parking lot marriott courtyard breakfast and dinner outstanding hotel modern look outdoor patio restaurants within walking distance room was spotless hotel is located conference room three nights visiting family wake forest easy access checking in
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Veron and Angela were a wonderful addtion to my stay. They porvided excellent information about the area, great customer service and made me feel welcome. I would recommended this hotel. Thank you, you guy are awesome!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Dear Kim T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m pleased to learn that your stay was enjoyable. We appreciate your compliments and humbly request a return visit. I look forward to sharing your kind remarks with the team.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I stay here on business fairly frequently. The staff is nice. The hotel is fairly new. It's clean and in good condition. It's a solid middle of the road courtyard. I've stayed in nicer ones and in others that aren't great.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Dear mitch w,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind comments with us and other travelers. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Your review serves as encouragement to our team who strive to provide memorable guest experiences. Thank you for staying with us; there is no better compliment than a return visit!

Reviewed 18 December 2015

I stayed at this location while on business in Raleigh. I had made reservations for many of our travelers to stay at this hotel previously, but my first opportunity was last month. Diane at the front desk was great - she greeted everyone as they came in or were leaving the hotel and made everyone feel so much at home. She gave suggestions for dinner locations and let me know what else was in the area. The hotel was clean and staff friendly. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2015

Dear deew115,

We are happy to hear from you and glad to know your stay was pleasant. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your recommendation serves as encouragement to our associates who genuinely care about providing each guest with an enjoyable stay. We look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

I stayed here following a surgical procedure in Raleigh. This was one of the surgery center's "recommended hotels" for post-op care & I can see why!
The Guest Services were fantastic-everything from check in to meeting my needs throughout the stay.

The staff is very friendly & helpful.
Angela is great--she works at the front desk and when I needed something brought up to the room she was happy to do it and brought it right away.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Dear Robin E,

I'm so glad you had a restful stay following surgery. It is wonderful to know that you found our rooms comfortable and our associates friendly. Your review and recommendation are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

Scott at the front desk was a gem and did everything he could to accommodate me checking in early. I also talked to the GM as she was walking around the lobby cleaning to help her team, she was awesome! If you are in the area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Dear MichMom,

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It’s great to receive your kind comments regarding our friendly service; I look forward to sharing them with Scott. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon.