All reviews brier creek front desk the shuttle driver raleigh durham airport free shuttle rental car next morning excellent customer service newer hotel exercise room free breakfast fresh fruit staff was friendly oatmeal excellent hotel shopping and restaurants business trip
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My stay here was amazing!!! Jermaine went above and beyond to make our experience just the way we like it!! I will most defiantly be back with my family & friends. Our trip turned out to be perfect. Thanks again Jermaine!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay! The hotel was very nice and clean . The staff was very welcoming. Jermaine was very nice and friendly. He answered any questions I had. He was very friendly on the shuttle bus! Will stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I decided to bring my friend this time for her birthday and she enjoyed herself. I am glad Jermaine was there again to help us find things to do at night in the area. The staff was very helpful and friendly as always.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay! Jermaine was very helpful during our stay and getting us where we needed to go on the shuttle. He was very nice and pleasant! The hotel was very nice and clean. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I reserved this because it was #7 of 87 hotels in Raleigh. Sorry. This is a mediocre hotel with small rooms and not much to offer except a good location.

The first thing we noted upon arrival is the number of people smoking in the smoking area located right outside the front door.

When we arrived the clerk on duty didn't know how to check in someone using points. He needed to ask someone for help.

There was no offer to upgrade despite high elite status. The room is small and dated.

The cleaning staff was very noisy in the hallway in the morning.

The AC system was loud and unresponsive to the thermostat.

A major interstate highway is right outside the hotel so noise level all night was high.

The shower ceiling was dirty (you do, however, have to like the shower head.)

A worker started up her vacuum right outside the breakfast area.

There was a pregnant woman at breakfast who wasn't properly dressed.

The TV is about the size of a postage stamp.

There were people smoking on the back patio also.

Arriving late in the evening required parking far away or on the street because they have a bunch of park and fly folks apparently.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Sincerely_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hold our #7 ranking mainly due to our exceptional service levels and our extremely clean rooms. We are a non smoking hotel and do make smoking areas available outside. Our full hot breakfast buffet is complimentary and a huge hit with our guest not to mention our hot cookies offered at desk during the week. I will be certain to address ceiling and AC immediately. Thank you again for sharing and we hope you continue to remain loyal to our brand.