All reviews brier creek front desk the shuttle driver raleigh durham airport free shuttle rental car next morning excellent customer service exercise room free breakfast fresh fruit indoor pool staff was friendly very nice hotel business trip the breakfast area enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Lovely staff and very comfy spacious rooms. Ask for one near a elevator, you won't hear the elevator but the room is much larger. Not to mention delicious continental hot breakfast. What else could you ask for? We will definitely be back and appreciate the free shuttle to the airport. Extremely convenient.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
YourHostinRDU, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Ms. Wimbish,

THANK YOU! Your endorsement is delightful and we are so glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable and easy stay. Please let us know when you will be our guest again. I'd love the opportunity to thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Pleasant experience with this location. Nikki the manger was extremely helpful and professional. New hotel with nice rooms and great staff. I will return and stay at this location in the future. This is why I'm a loyal Marriott member, great job guys !!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Traveler121429,

Niki is fantastic, isn't she? Your kind words are being shared as I type and we appreciate the time and thoughtfulness it takes to acknowledge their service. We look forward to being your host again.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

This was my first visit to the Raleigh-Durham area and I was pleasantly pleased with the location and first sight view of the hotel. It was UNC's (Chapel Hill) graduation and Mother's Day weekend. Check-in was a bit complicated on Day 1 because of a new employee's inability to divide the cost of the room for both guests. The mistake was very easily corrected on Day 2 of our stay. The bed was comfortable, provided a good night's sleep. A continental breakfast was available in the morning and seemed to be restocked quickly on this busy weekend. The hotel is close to stores i.e. Target, shopping (including grocery) and restaurants. A memorable weekend and enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Fairfield Inn & Suites offered clean rooms and personalized customer service, which is always a plus for the wary traveler. I stayed in this hotel for over a week for business and everyone was polite. Of note, even the Motel's engineer BOYD was polite and helpful with various requests made by me and my colleagues staying for the same week. He offered to assist bringing snacks and refreshments to the lobby when he saw us meeting.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
YourHostinRDU, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Hello KathyPoindexter,

Boyd is fantastic, isn't he? Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your experience with our staff; it's kind and encouraging words like yours that bolster employees' spirits and service levels. We appreciate you so much.

We'd love to be your hotel choice in Raleigh each and every time you travel to the area. Please don't hesitate to let us know what we can do for you in the future!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Easy check-in and very clean room on Hilton Honors floor. Close to so many things like restaurants, shopping, nail salons, etc. I used Uber to get to a concert and it was affordable because it is so close to the Walnut Creek Amphitheatre. It was a very nice stay.

Room Tip: I was in a center room and had no noise.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo