1,315 results
All reviews brier creek great hotel complimentary drinks evening reception angus barn omelet living area shuttle service family reunion shopping and restaurants free shuttle indoor pool business trip great room the breakfast area would definitely stay here again up to date
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This hotel was very nice. It was a newer style lobby with a modern-ish looking water feature in the middle. The breakfast and cocktail hour were both very nice. Note: that in NC you can only do two free drinks so it is not the unlimited drink affair like in other states. Room was on the smaller side, but well enough appointed and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
JenniferB_EmbassyBC, Guest Services Associate at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear BrianinMD - Thank you for your review. We strive to maintain an exceptionally clean, inviting and relaxing atmosphere and environment inside our lobby areas and guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is amazing!! Great service, very clean, staff is amazing!!! We will definitely be back!! I reserved the room online and everything went completely as planned when we arrived.. Didn’t have any issues at all!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Redcrossfamily2012 - Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent ‘family staycation’! We are glad you were able to enjoy our hotel and the many wonderful amenities we have to offer. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I just spent 2 nights at this newer Embassy Suites. I've stayed here in the past and always love the super friendly staff. The convenience of the restaurants and coffee bar and the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms.

This trip, however, I couldn't for the life of me get my room to a comfortable temperature. It was like a freezer in the room when I checked in. I attempted to reset the thermostat to a higher temp and that didn't' seem to work. Before leaving for a dinner meeting I shut the system off completely thinking that would allow the room to warm up before I came back to go to bed. That didn't work either. Still ice cold when I got back. Mind you this was an early October stay and the outside temps were in the low 70s.

I looked in the hotel directory to see if there was some instruction on how to control temperature in the room. There was nothing. I called the front desk and the very friendly staff member said they could switch the HVAC system to heating for me from cooling. They control that from the front desk. What a crazy system. I asked that they do it and whether or not the forgot, the first night I froze! I don't think the temperature every rose above 64F.

Upon arriving back the second night I again called the front desk to ask the room be switched over to heating. That night it worked and I was able to get a great night's sleep.

I've never experienced such a whacky system for heating and cooling in a new US hotel. In my opinion a HUGE design flaw. If nothing else, the hotel should post instructions at the thermostat to help the guests.

This is the only reason I can't give this hotel a 5 in the rating system.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Friendly staff, excellent amenities...has more closet space than my house! A short pleasant walk to shopping and more dining options. A good deal with breakfast and happy hour included! Meeting facilities were very nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
JenniferB_EmbassyBC, Guest Services Associate at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear jobies552 - Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and many other on-site amenities. We strive to maintain an exceptionally clean, inviting and relaxing atmosphere and environment inside our lobby areas and guest rooms. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This hotel is the newer style without the huge atrium. Rooms are well appointed, and this has to be the best evening reception of any Embassy Suites I have seen. Breakfast was delicious and staff was outstanding.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Tom A - Thank you for your review! We are pleased that you enjoyed staying with us and were able to enjoy a nice breakfast in our restaurant during your recent visit. We will pass the great comments along to our staff! We hope to see you again soon!