“Sunday brunch TERRIFIC!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We had 14 people and all were thrilled with the food and Dane's service. French toast, biscuits with apple butter, eggs--all were great. Reasonable cost and good size servinga. Will visit again for for sure when we are next in the area. There is a wait and no reservations so pull out some extra patience from your pocket. Top notch!! Thank you Dane.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

During our first visit to town we came here on the recommendation of a friend. It did not disappoint. The service was great and the food was better. The atmosphere was excellent. The apple butter for the biscuits is outstanding. The Sunday drink menu is creative and good. My Manmosa was the perfect drink for the afternoon. We will plan on coming back in our next visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Got dinner with a few friends on a Friday night. We sat outside and had an enjoyable night talking and catching up. Service was excellent (seated right away, attentive servers, wasn't rushed out, etc). I was a little bit disappointed with the food though. Breakfast is what they are known for and the place is packed for brunch. I got a chicken wrap and it was just...ok. I also got a drink (TOPO gin, raspberries, lime, simple syrup) that I wasn't too fond of (raspberries were muddled so the drink had lots of floating bits). Not sure if I just picked bad things off the menu or if the quality of non-breakfast food is just average.

I've been before at brunch and it was delicious so I definitely am not writing this place off...just cautious to eat here at dinner again.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Too many yummy items to mention. Check out the menu variety & you will find the perfect option for you. but definitely order the grits...delicious!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We had a western omelette blueberry pancakes creamy cheese grits and the best biscuits you'll ever eat homemade apple butter
Pancakes heavy You only need one.
Don't sit near the front door when it's busy because they're always coming out yelling for people!
Great service!