All reviews rooftop bar capital grille north hills minimalist design fun stay smells amazing rain shower yard house seventh floor entire room marriott points easy walking distance front desk sliding glass door marriott brand comfortable beds this past weekend
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was rather new and clean. Front desk staff was excellent which was a big plus for the hotel. The library room was closed for renovation. The decor is minimalistic. The coffee was far too weak.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Adrian C,

I'm glad you liked our cleanliness and service, but I regret that your stay was just average. We value your feedback as it allows us to improve future visits. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to impress on a return visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Very clean, very nice, but very, very modern hotel. A little too out there for me in terms of room layout, amenities, etc...especially for the price. The bathroom is split between toilet/shower and sink/mirror which were in the middle of my room. It was my first time staying at an AC and I just don't think it is my cup of tea.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear MJCMN,

We appreciate your review. Your valuable feedback is of great importance to and allows us to monitor and continually improve our property. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve liked the the clean, contemporary feel of the AC brand in the past and this property didn’t disappoint. It’s has a great location with shopping and restaurants within walking distance. It also has a rooftop bar/lounge which was nice to have right on the property. I’ll definitely stay here my next time in Raleigh.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear jacksonpcannon,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I appreciate you choosing us while in the area. It is reflections like yours which allow us to serve our guests better. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Stayed here for a business meeting. I tend to prefer minimalist vibes so it was nice to see Marriott launch an AC Hotel in Raleigh. Different feel (i.e. European) from other Raleigh hotels, but a welcome change to stay at. New and clean. Bathroom flows into the kitchen/bedroom, so the standard rooms are better for solo travelers. A fan of the amenities that come in the rooms (shoe sponge was a nice touch). Closets are open-concept (along with the entire room) and are open-facing to the sink (which is open in the middle of the room). Solid room service menu. Will stay here again for sure the next time I'm in North Raleigh (actually tried to book again, but it was sold out...)

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear d2privat11,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel and thank you for your compliments. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our modern rooms and amenities. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. Please visit us again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The AC by Marriott brand might not be for everyone, but it works for me. I've been at 3 of them thus far, never disappointed.

This one has a great rooftop, spacious, energetic, staffed with great people. Creative beverages or your old stand by, they have it all.

The room I had was a bit different, hard to describe, but I'll try. The sink and vanity were essentially in the middle of the room, with only a divider between it and the bed. Behind it was the refrigerator and place to hang your clothes. Otherwise, it was a very comfortable, roomy space with a good functional desk, plenty of outlets.

Not really a luxury hotel, but it's above mid-range and TripAdvisor doesn't have an in-between category.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Bonzaiflyer,

It’s nice to hear from you. We appreciate you choosing us and I’m delighted to know your stay was pleasant. We value your comments and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to hosting you again.