All reviews king whirlpool suite pnc arena waffles easy access we've stayed a great place to stay north carolina definitely stay here again fitness center breakfast bar full kitchen convenient location excellent hotel staff was very friendly clean rooms free breakfast bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love the king suite. Room was brand new recently remodeled. Very nice. Large bedroom, extra large bathroom, nice living room area and kitchen. Very convenient to the horse complex! Decent breakfast. And pet friendly!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ChandlerS62, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena), responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Booked here to be near PNC Arena for an event. Not usually a big fan of Hamptons other than the a/c is always nice and cold.

Checked in and selected my room the day before arrival, day of arrival I received my digital key confirmation and a message that our room was ready... this was at noon! Good start!

We went straight to the room on arrival and the digital key worked flawlessly. The room was nice n cool, smelled very clean and was spotless. We were blown away by how lovely the room was. This property was just renovated and I would stay exclusively at Hamptons across the nation if they were all like this!!

Bed is comfortable, sofa and chairs are comfortable (Believe it or not) and the amenities are fantastic. We’ve seen a lot of properties as a Lifetime Diamond and you won’t be disappointed if you stay at this wonderful Hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Hotel was being remodeled but overall it was a great stay. Staff did their best to accommodate the guests with the constraints imposed by the construction. Would recommend this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review on TripAdvisor! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We were there for US Women’s Soccer game at Wakemed Park. The location was perfect as we were able to walk over to the game. CJ at the front desk was very helpful and even provided us with a map to the Soccer Park. Other staff were also friendly and helpful. The lobby is under renovation but did not hinder us an any way. Our Room, a suite, was clean and ample in size for the four of us. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Not only are the rooms lovely and spacious, the hotel staff is super friendly and helpful. During our stay in September we were rushing out the door to get home and in my haste I left my overnight bag behind. So...a very, very special thanks to Emani and Stephanie for making sure my bag and all of its contents made it home to me in Virginia several days later. I am forever appreciative!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family