US$101
Hampton.com
US$91
US$77
Red Roof
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Stayed as a result of my past experience with motel 6. I made my reservation online through motel6.com which I feel is the best way to plan. Once I arrived the only thing the front clerk needed was my Id and conformation number .He was very nice and helpful in directing me to my room. Just as my experience with the last motel6 I stayed at this one was clean and close to everything I needed. I took a few photos of my room just for family. The staff that I encountered was friendly and very interested in keeping the place clean both inside and outside(Great job). The atmosphere was very relaxing and safe to be in such a large city. The Wi-Fi service was fast and the cable TV had nice number of channels. If I'm in the Raleigh N.C area again I would surely stay here .

Stayed: February 2018
kenny p, General Manager at Motel 6 Raleigh Southwest - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for taking time to give feedback. your feedback is very important for us to improve and grow. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The woman at the desk was SO sweet and helpful. My room was comfortable and clean. I arrived late and there were a few places that were still open to eat at and get a drink. I enjoyed my stay very much!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I desperately needed a place to crash for a few hours before continuing on my trip. So I decided to try this Motel 6 based on some positive experiences I've had at other venues with the chain. This was not as positive of an experience but it met my needs for the evening. It looks like the motel was updated a few years ago, but my room was starting to look a bit rough. The tub, furniture, and furnishings were looking a bit worn and dingy. I even switched from one bed to the other (they only had double rooms left when I arrived) as there was an odd yellowish/brownish stain on my sheets. I did the old smell test and it was obvious the sheets were laundered, but I decided to switch beds anyway and in my opinion, it's time to burn those sheets. Overall though, what should one expect for $63 a night?

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed 23 June 2016

When I drove up it looked super shady - People hanging out over balcony's drinking and being loud. Motel looked so run down I thought I was in the wrong part of town. Lady was very nice - and I checked in, through a window, against my judgement. Made one loop around parking lot and went with my gut and asked for a refund. My daughter was completely scared out of her mind. When asked why I wanted a refund - I told her I FEARED for my safety. She did give me a refund and I went about 15 miles and stayed at Quality Inn. And felt super safe there. Motel 6 may leave the light on but I will NEVER stop ever again

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2016

The Motel staff were extremely kind to our group who used two rooms. The location and simplicity of the rooms suited our needs. Our rooms were clean and relatively spacious with a nice round table included. We also appreciated the extra lock on the doors.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends