“You will love the amazing pita bread”
Review of Sitti

Sitti
Reserve with OpenTable
Sitti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,631 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hargett
Transit: R-Line stop # R-19 (free bus line)
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Can I just start by saying that the pita bread that they serve at Sitti is the best you will ever have. They are slightly crisp on the outside, but warm/hot, soft, and stretchy on the inside. The bread comes with an olive oil dipping sauce, but you may order a trio of additional dips such as hummus and baba ghanoush. I will go back again and again just for the pitas.

We dined at Sitti the other evening with friends, just the four of us. In addition to the pitas and dips, I ordered the chicken kabob. The chicken was perfectly grilled and delightfully seasoned. The rice that was served with the chicken was really wonderful.

Sitti is a Lebanese establishment and the decor is appropriate to that part of the world including a hookah displayed right in the middle of the restaurant.

Our server was attentive and very knowledgeable about the food and drinks they serve. Our food came out quickly and our orders were all correct.

The restaurant, even when as full as it was, is still quiet enough for conversation which we greatly enjoyed.

And the restrooms were very clean and well maintained.

All in all, I will definitely go back and I recommend that you try it too - if for no other reason than to try the pitas.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Authentic food and excellent service! Top of class in Raleigh. Our go to place for their cuisine. Consistent, clean, courteous

Date of visit: July 2017
EmpireEats, General Manager at Sitti, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you so much Wayne for your kind review! We try our hardest every day to make sure we giving the absolute best experience we can for our guests, every time! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Great ambiance, delicious small plates to share. Walking distance to lots of other spots in downtown Raleigh!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

In a nondescript section of downtown Raleigh we stumbled upon Sitti. There was no wait on a Wednesday night and we were promptly seated.

Our waiter was knowledgeable and made beer and dinner recommendations.

I had the lamb & beef shawarma with a side of their Lebanese rice. It did not disappoint. The meat was well seasoned and the rice was perfect.

I will be back during my next trip to Raleigh!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

First visit to Raleigh and Sitti (previous nite had a five start meal at another top rated place...

We were only looking for a glass of wine tonight so asked for a taste of a red blend... It was bad and turned so we asked for a taste of a different one... That one was fine but when the bar brought out two glasses, it was of the first which was bad... I should have sent them back but our waiter was very busy and I did not want to make a scene by going to the bar...

Our three spread appetizer with fresh pita was very tasty and ample size for the two of us... My main was salmon as was good but not great... The second main was one of the evening specials, Lebanese herbed lamb chops with fennel... The chops were tough and over cooked and the fennel was undercooked and difficult to cut with a table knife... Again, a steak knife would have helped but the waiter was busy with lots of other tables...

My sense is that this could be good, but on a busy Saturday night it was a huge disappointment in both food and service... Our little Island of Hilton HEad has a Lebanese restaurant that is head and shoulders above this "big city" highly rated place...

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Sitti? Share your experiences!