1,372 results
All reviews double tree cameron village front desk hillsborough street business meeting the staff was great the entire staff convenient location great customer service ymca derek zulema campus ncsu balconies wedding banquet
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I was surprised by all the things the staff does to make you feel welcome. The warm cookie at check in, the immaculate room presentation, and the friendliness of everyone made for a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

John, thank you for the terrific review and for taking the time to let us know your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University was enjoyable. We are thrilled to know we met your expectations. Our associates are devoted to ensuring each guest has a wonderful experience with us, and they are always encouraged to know their efforts are appreciated. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Stayed at hotel this week and stay was not up to standard of previous stay here. We were put in a ground floor room. As soon as we got off of the elevator there was a musty smell in the hallway. We walked past the open doors to the laundry area. The room was clean but slight musty smell remained. Asked about moving to another room but desk staff said hotel was booked fully and couldn't be moved that night. No apology and didn't say would make our concerns known to anyone. Someone vacuumed for a couple of minutes down our hallway around 10:00pm. I understand all rooms need to be utilized but please look at what can be done to make ground floor stay better.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear nc4me4ever,
Thank you for staying with us and for reviewing your experience. Our goal is to provide outstanding accommodations along with exceptional hospitality, and we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us as we strive to give our guests an excellent experience. We hope you will give us another opportunity to show you our better side.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The 2017 William Glasser Institute US national conference was held at the hotel this July. Both staff and venue were excellent. The service was outstanding - everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel conference spaces were beautifully set-up, and our room well cared for :-)
Mr. Antwanne Best was instrumental in making this happen and keeping things running smoothly throughout - thank you!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for being our guest at DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University while here for a conference. It’s so nice to know you enjoyed our facilities and that our staff met and exceeded your expectations. I’ll be sure to share your compliments with my team, especially with Antwanne. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Upon check-in, I was told I was upgraded! I'm a HiltonHHonors member. There were snacks waiting for me in my comfortable king-size bed bedroom. AnnMarie at the front desk was very personable, friendly, and had a great smile. She offered me the delicious cookie :-) and also suggested I drive around to another entrance to unload my very loaded vehicle. She was also gracious to let me keep the luggage cart until a workshop I was facilitating was done. Throughout our stay, all the staff were very friendly. Terry in foodservice helped set up a room I was presenting in. Very nice. Jessica was also very friendly as a bartender. But for sure, Raegan, the bartender hands down was AWESOME! She got to know us, our likes and preferences, our names, and she provided the ultimate in care and service. Thank you Raegan and all the staff at the hotel! Really top notch!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dave, thank you so much for your loyalty towards our brand and for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University. We are delighted to know you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and that our outstanding hospitality exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team, especially with AnnMarie, Jessica, Raegan, and Terry for the job well done. Thanks once more for allowing us to be of service, and we hope to have the pleasure of doing so again on your next trip.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my 5 night stay while attending a conference. The front desk was welcoming and helpful throughout. Breakfast was hearty and wait staff gave great service including special orders like eggs over easy in addition to buffet. Meeting Rooms were easy to locate and free WiFi helped keep in touch. It was fun to walk to nearby North Carolina State for one workshop. Closing dinner was delicious.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University for your conference. We are delighted to know you enjoyed the service provided by our Front Desk associates and that you were impressed with all the aspects of our hotel, especially with our breakfast offerings. Your feedback will be shared with my entire team so I can thank them all personally for the work they are doing daily. Thanks once again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.