1,373 results
All reviews double tree cameron village front desk hillsborough street business meeting the staff was great the entire staff convenient location great customer service ymca derek zulema campus ncsu balconies wedding banquet
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Hotel was convenient to campus and allowed to walk to nearby eateries. The room was comfortable and the amenities were a nice touch. We were accompanied by our granddaughter who served as our tour guide. Her knowledge helped us feel right at home.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University. We are delighted to read you were impressed with our proximity to various places and had a wonderful time with us. We look forward to being of your service again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone. It is clean, great location, the food is delicious, the staff is friendly and welcoming. I can't wait to visit Raleigh again and will definitely stay at this hotel when I do.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Sonya, thanks for the awesome feedback. Making sure that every guest has an excellent experience is our #1 priority, and everyone on the team appreciates hearing these compliments. We appreciate you recommending DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I checked in and was given a warm cookie. There is a restaurant and bar on site. There are beautiful views of downtown Raleigh. I went less then a mile to find excellent food options for sandwiches and a day spa where I received the best massage I have ever had in a first class facility. This hotel is on the campus of NC State in a very safe location with free parking and it is close to downtown. Yes, it is busy but it is very exciting, too!

Room Tip: Hilton Honors Members Only Floors available here
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Teri, thank you for the wonderful feedback about your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University. We are pleased that our location near NC State University worked well for you. Thanks again for making us your first choice. We look forward to having you and your friends stay with us again the next time you visit Raleigh.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Had a great experience, everyone especially Cynthia was very helpful and accommodating with me checking in. I did the digital check in and selected a room that had not yet been clean at the time I checked and she pleasantly moved me into another room ready so that I could get ready for my event!! Had a great stay and will definitely be back!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for being our guest at DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University. It's good to know you had a great stay, and we are glad that our associates resolved the issue you had in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. I will be sure to share your compliments with my entire team, especially with Cynthia for a job well done. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I recently visited this hotel for a business trip....Upon my arrival Mr. Omar was such a pleasure, very friendly and helpful! Mr. Rodney, made sure my meal experience was delightful!! My family came to visit and we sat in the lobby and Ms. Ann-Marie was very friendly, and inviting! I would definitely choose this hotel anytime I'm in Raleigh!! You guys rock!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Charlene, thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University for your recent business trip. It's great to see your comments specific to our staff members. Omar, Rodney, and Ann are definitely favorites of our guests, and we will make sure to recognize their efforts as well. We look forward to your next stay.